Flitz starter size available for 5 bucks shipped

avusblue

Enlightened
Guys, I want to try polishing up the reflectors of my CMG Infinity's. (to acheive an effect similar to the Arc AA.) I looked for the highly esteemed Flitz product at a couple local stores but couldn't locate it. So I went to www.flitz.com and lo & behold, they have a starter kit for only $5 shipped that includes a small tube of Flitz, two small squeeze packets, a user guide, and coupons for $10 towards future purchases. Should be enough for many small jobs.

Seems like a good deal. Just thought I'd pass along the heads up for others wanting to do some metal polishing.

Dave /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

nice, you get $10 for $5 purchase? sounds too good to be true, but the only way to find out is to order one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

thanks

avusblue

Enlightened
I did order one (I should have mentioned that in the first place /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif) and will definitely report when it arrives.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Re: Flitz starter size available for 5 bucks shipp

SInce a little goes a long way, I think that trial kit is a great way to go! Good find, IMHO.

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Dave,
I have been using Flitz on my knives and other things for many, many years. The paste is much better than the liquid. It's the best polish period! For any type of plastic lenses I buff with Brasso wadding first and then polish with Flitz. Works great and also works great on watch crystals.

MenaceSQL

Enlightened

Just ordered me one of these kits. Thanks for the heads up avusblue.

avusblue

Enlightened

I forgot to update this thread . . . my order arrived a few days ago, containing everything just as promised. Haven't had time to try it yet, but will soon. Again, seems like a good deal.

Dave

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's available at Wal-Mart. Not sure but I bet it's the 3.4oz tube and should be less than $5. I'm going to check it out on my next day off.