• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Flupic V2.2 (0.55", 1.6mm) going away sale! - $15 each!

Grumpy

Enlightened
I have a Fenix L2S that I need a board for. Please let me know which one to order and the price. I would like for it to have only 2 levels if you are doing the custom programing. I would like the low level to be 200ma.

For the high level I would like it to last for approx. 2 hours. What would be a ballpark drive level for this if using regular energizer alkalines. (Your best guess will be fine.) I know that there are alot of factors that can affect the runtime. If you can guess and get me in the 2 to 3 hour balpark that is OK.

I broke the stock 2 stage driver in this light when I disassembled it to put a Seuol emitter in it for my dad. He does not like complicated user interface so that is why I only want 2 levels. This light was made originally to just turn the head of the light to access the 2 levels. I think that one of your boards will work well if I just tighten the head of the light. Would I also need the emitter board or could I use the stock one in the light?

If you know where I can get a stock board that come in this light that would also be good.

Thanks for any help on this.

lexina

Enlightened
Let's hope I know what to do with this when I get it! My soldering skills are pretty basic!

1 x 0.77" (19.55mm) Arc-LS/Q3 size board, 1.2mm thick @ $20.00 - 10% = $18.00

+ $3.00 shipping
+ 3% for CC paypal

$21.63

PP to follow.

Thanks,
lexina

EDIT: PP sent for $21.63 to [email protected]. Thanks.

Last edited:

lexina

Enlightened
I have a tri-Seoul P4 USWOI connected in parallel and direct driven (with a small resistor) using one of Aw's C-LiIon in a Mag1C. Will this flupic work for my light or do I need a tri-flupic? Btw, I wasn't able to find the sales thread or details of the tri-flupic. Can anyone point me the right direction? Thanks.

HiltiHome

Enlightened
Me too.

Need more information on triflupic. Dimension, max current, pics, price...

Also want to know, if i can get it with custom programming; 3 or 4 levels of light, with 1000mA max. without the fancy modes.

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
HiltiHome said:
Me too.

Need more information on triflupic. Dimension, max current, pics, price...

Also want to know, if i can get it with custom programming; 3 or 4 levels of light, with 1000mA max. without the fancy modes.

Sorry, I'm extremely busy and don't have time of that kind of custom programming. I think 3 levels of light is more than enough.

Cheers!

lexina

Enlightened
Hi Kevin,

Please add this to my earlier order (Post #47 above) and send together:

:paypal: sent for another :-

0.77" (19.55mm) Arc-LS/Q3 size board, 1.2mm thick @ $20.00 - 10% =
$18.00

+ 3% for cc Paypal

= $18.54.

Also, could you solder on the wires for me, please, as my soldering skills are pretty rudimentary.

Thanks,
lexina

jmw19

Newly Enlightened
Paypal sent for 1 .55" board with the standard 1.2A burst mode. I have a 2.1 that only goes to 700 mA, so this one can be all-out.

Thanks,
Jon

HiltiHome

Enlightened
Hi goldserve,

sorry to take your time.

Could not find any usefull information about triflupic (board size, price...)

but want to order one piece anyway.

How much is it shipped to Germany ?

Paypal (cash) ready...

Heinz