For Sale: CMG Infinity Ultra G - Only $10,000!!!

Yukon_Jack

Enlightened
Too Funny - had a very rare power outage today at work and pulled out my Infin Ultra G - which I'm never without. Had a dozen folks come by just to see if the office flashaholic had something burning. No one was disappointed.

Power stayed off for a lot longer than anything texpected - so before it was over I had brough in 11 flashlights from the car to pass around to office folks to keep on working. What was really cool was that each and every light I handed out was something unusual and interesting.

The LEDs were great - although I believe the two 3 - C123 Maglight conversions got the most WOW simply tbecause hey are so dog gone bright. It was a GREAT day at the office for a flashaholic - you betcha :)

offroadcmpr

Enlightened
Interesting thread.
I came accross this page. I'm trying to figure out if it is the real HAIII light, or they just forgot to updade the picture and info. The description says it is "Military green type III hardcoat anodized" But I though it wasn't sold anymore? They call it the "Infinity Ultra" while the silver and black are called the "infinity ultra task light" and do not mention HAIII in thier description.

If no one knows, I'll probably send off an email to see which versions it is, because I already have had the new style gerber.

TonkinWarrior

Enlightened
Offroad, your question re this "CMG" at Tanners is a good one.

Because its "part no." begins with "Ger" I'd guess it's a regular (current) Gerber version -- and not the older (more desireable) CMG version.

The photo there (showing the CMG version) may well be misleading, too, but many dealers fail to keep their graphics up-to-date. I've seen this old-CMG graphic displayed at several dealer websites who actually stock the Gerber version.

Let us know what you learn from them.

Buyer Beware.

offroadcmpr

Enlightened
TonkinWarrior said:
Offroad, your question re this "CMG" at Tanners is a good one.

Because its "part no." begins with "Ger" I'd guess it's a regular (current) Gerber version -- and not the older (more desireable) CMG version.

The photo there (showing the CMG version) may well be misleading, too, but many dealers fail to keep their graphics up-to-date. I've seen this old-CMG graphic displayed at several dealer websites who actually stock the Gerber version.

Let us know what you learn from them.

Buyer Beware.

I just sent them an email to find out what it is. I too have seen several sites with the old version picture while selling the new style, but what caught my eye on this one is that they also have their description wrong, saying that it is HAIII in stead of type II anodizing. I'll update this thread when/if I get a reply from them.

offroadcmpr

Enlightened
I got an email back from tanners and they said that it is the newer style gerber. O well.