• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired For Sale: XR-19 C,---------Sold

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: For Sale: XR-19 C, Ti Pd S Mizer

Troy- Don't run it through twice, it shrinks down to a LS12 and makes the Wee look big! :shakehead

kaichu dento

Flashaholic

LS17 is a little known variant arrived at by putting a LS20 in the dryer while still clipped to your pants... I'm guilty...:) Runs on a 14250 like my Raw Ti...
Troy- Don't run it through twice, it shrinks down to a LS12 and makes the Wee look big! :shakehead
You guys are weird! :thinking:

Please carry on! :popcorn:

By the way, talking about a shrunken flashlight making your Wee look big, did you mean, or, well, um, what did you mean?!? :nana:

mglamb

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the Ti PD-S Mizer!
:paypal: Unique Transaction ID #3NM08000FU385310K

Last edited:

mglamb

Newly Enlightened

Nice buy! I was just eying that light up this morning!

Thanks, I figured I'd better grab this one while I could and put up some of my holdouts to pay for it! At least I've already got the wife's dental funds in order so I shouldn't get in too much trouble...

mglamb

Newly Enlightened
Re: For Sale: XR-19 C,

Received the Ti PD-S Mizer this morning and am very impressed. This light is absolutely pristine! Thanks again for a great transaction. lovecpf

fyrstormer

Banned
Re: For Sale: XR-19 C,

I remember when I was excited to buy an XR19-C for $800. A scratched XR19-C in need of a new reflector. :candle: There's not many of these around, guys, you'll definitely be the only guy on the block who has one.

Here's what mine looks like; if you buy this and invest in an RPM bezel, a reflector centering ring, and a Q5/R2 emitter upgrade, it'll look like this when you're done:

CIMG4342.jpg

Last edited: