• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Dimmable Tri-LuxIII FatMag2C *** Closed

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Dimmable Tri-LuxIII FatMag2C

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/oops.gif... double post...

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast

We haven't heard from TIN in a while. Personally I think he is riding a rocket powered light. The light and TIN are out of control. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kilted

Enlightened

Freddy, flashlight received. Popped three CR123A's in to try it. Made the mistake of peaking in the front end, WOW is this thing bright.

Waited until dark, WOW is this thing bright. WOW nice color both the beam and body color. Really WOW it's got a dimmer. ..err. ... WOW one fine light.

Thanks Freddy, shall we say one really nice job!!
=D~~ Kilted.

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks to let me know your Tri-Lux arrived safely. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
And... be careful when looking this guy in the eyes... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/caution.gif Don't use 3xR123's (3.7V) in this light! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/caution.gif

Kilted

Enlightened

Icarus, Thanks - T think I have a new around the house favorite. I have Pila 150A's ordered for it. Since I have solar electric panels on the house -- really guilt free lumens!

=D~~ Kilted

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Glad to hear you like it Dennis. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Yep, it's a very useful around the house light especially because of the dimming feature. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Kilted

Enlightened

Today my Pila 150A's came in. Of course they work just fine. Now I'm really happy with lots of free Lumens. Solar charged of courrse!!

=D~~ Kilted

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Kilted said:
... Solar charged of course!!

[/ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Kilted

Enlightened

Icarus, just found another feature. Suppose your on a trip and you forgot/mis-calculated the need for your Pila charger, and you've been showing off the light too much and got caught with your Pila's flat.

And you NEED your fllashlite and your stuck in Way-Out-Back and the only CR123A's are $15+ for a pair from the local photo shop if you can find'em. OK, drop $30 for 4-CR123A, or what.

Well pick up two quailty C-cells and drop them in, you will not get full brightness, but it's still brighter, better quality light than any two cell maglite and the dim function still works!!

So your power options are: Full power 2xPila 150A, 3xCR123A in an emergency 2xC-cells.

This is just one wonderfull flashlight.

=D~~ Kilted

P.S. Do not misplace your adapter and Pila's!!

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh2.gif... I never tried this but it's good to know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/stupid.gif...
I don't have any Tri-Lux left but I'll check it as soon as the new Tri-Lux v2 is finished. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks Kilted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

This light sounds awesome. Icarus... pm sent.

Curtis.

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM replied. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif