• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Green Tritium Vials for PEU's SS Crenelated Bezel - Shipped, 2nd batch available

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Green Tritium Vials for PEU's SS Crenelated Bezel

:paypal: for 5 sets

Last edited:

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Green Tritium Vials for PEU's SS Crenelated Bezel

TranquillityBase said:
:paypal: for 5 sets

Looks like he got what was left.:ohgeez: :awman:

Damn. I knew I should have been surfing this forum rather than working!

Won't make that mistake again.

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Green Tritium Vials for PEU's SS Crenelated Bezel - Sold Out

Since there are 4 sets that are still unpaid, I've put JohnnyDeep and Hogokansatsukan on the waitlist for these. If they are not paid within 24 hours, I'll release them to the waitlist.

I will be shipping these out on Wednesday or Thursday..

cqbdude

Enlightened

paypal payment sent for 2 sets of green trit

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Only 2 sets still unpaid.

For those who missed this B/S/T, I have started a waiting list. Please post here and I will add you to it. This will give you priority to the next batch of tritiums, which should be available in about a week or so..

fasteddie

Enlightened
Re: FS: Green Tritium Vials for PEU's SS Crenelated Bezel - Sold Out, Waitlist Started

Please add me to the waiting list for two sets. Thank you.

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Green Tritium Vials for PEU's SS Crenelated Bezel - Sold Out, Waitlist Starte

Lips has dropped out.. Hogokansatsukan, you have a set of 3 vials.. Please pay as per the instructions on the first post.

fasteddie, you're added to the wait list.

OldGreyGuy

Enlightened
Re: FS: Green Tritium Vials for PEU's SS Crenelated Bezel - Sold Out, Waitlist Starte

Ouch, what happened, I went to work, got home and this whole thread started and completed.

I have a couple of more projects so please add me to the waiting list for 2 sets.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Green Tritium Vials for PEU's SS Crenelated Bezel - Sold Out, Waitlist Started

:paypal:
Payment Sent.

Thank you!

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Final set sold.

Waitlist is still open for the next batch.. Please post here to register your interest.

dirkp

Enlightened

if you could get dark blue ones, i would take 2 sets of them

frank828

Newly Enlightened

wow these went fast, i just saw the thread now. can i be added to the waiting list for 2 sets?

edit: ouch on the ~20% price increase...oh well no choice now since i have two bezels coming

Last edited:

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

dirkp, sorry, I'll only have green.

frank828, the group buy price was lower since it was their prepayments which were used to buy the tritium, and they had to wait about 3 weeks before delivery.

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast

OldGreyGuy said:
Ouch, what happened, I went to work, got home and this whole thread started and completed.

Yeah I lucked out because I came home for lunch and just happened to check the forum. It's good to know that there will be more available though.

MM

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Green Tritium Vials for PEU's SS Crenelated Bezel - Shipped, Waitlist Started

Shipped. Please check the list in the first post for the registration number if you paid for registered airmail.

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Green Tritium Vials for PEU's SS Crenelated Bezel - Shipped, Waitlist Started

:bumpit:

Latest posts