• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Let's go military (MIL SPEC HA III MAG host) *** 4th Batch (COMPLETED)***

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
pardon the noob question...

These hosts look awesome! Just SICK!!

I am asking if these hosts (the ones that are still available for sale) can be used with an LED drop-in like the ones from Malkoff Devices, or similar?

I would be using this light when on duty so the type III HA is such a nice feature!

Plus they look kick-***!! :D

Tks in advance
CQB

He does not have anymore available at this time.

Yes, the 1D would be perfect for a Malkoff 2-3D drop-in.

Britelumens

Enlightened
Yes, like Qtrhorse mentioned, all are sold.
What I have left at the moment is a HA III P7 build previously with plain bezel.

For availability, I will keep everyone inform again.

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

CQB

Enlightened
ah! Thanks for the clarification guys! Guess I missed the boat for those sweet looking bezels! Ah well, next time then.

THe P7 Type III HA on your website, this runs off of just 1 x 18650, right?

Is this light still focusable or is it a fixed focus?

I see it's Direct Drive with dimming. Does this mean it's not regulated?

Estimated Runtime on a single 18650?

I usually prefer working with the C size but perhaps I can consider making an exception for a D size if it's Type III HA... :)

Thanks again!

carl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Question: Were the threads at head and tail HA also?

Newbie question #1: Does the FM 4AA carrier require a 1D or 1.25D or 1.5D tube length if using a deep recessed tailcap?

Newbie question #2: Does boring to accomodate the FM 4AA carrier require losing the tips of the threads due to the increase in ID of the tube? If so, is it a significant loss of thread?

Newbie question #3: Is there a difference in tube length between a host made for the FM 3AA versus the mcocod 3AA carrier? I think the FM 3AA carrier is longer due to the recharger port but not sure.

Newbie question #4: Does the FM 3AA carrier require a 1D, 1.25D, or 1.5D tube length if using the deep recessed tailcap?

thanks

Last edited:

carl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Britelumens:

I got most of my questions answered so no need there but i notice you mention that boring out for FM 4AA carrier is not requested often. I respectfully disagree. The 4AA configuration is one of the most common mag D shorty configurations asked for right now.

I would be satisfied with a Mag D that is evenly bored out to hold a FM 4AA carrier without the more complex quad bore configuration.

Also a recessed direct plug-in port on the tailcap so recharging doesn't require removing the tailcap.

Hope you offer this in future runs!

Your last 4th run with the deep recessed tailcap and finned/fluted head looks absolutely great! thanks.

Last edited:

mash.m

Enlightened
hi,

i am also in for a 1d finned and flute if you make another batch!

thanks, markus

nbjly

Enlightened
Interested in the next run - Please add me to the list -

Thx