• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mac, McGizmo, Bulk, Overready, SPY AOH Holster, MORE ADDED

red_hackle

Enlightened
Ancient M3/Bored 18xxx/LED Tower/SW01 "Fatty"
Here's a light you won't see very often. A first generation M3 with SW01 switch.
The light looks dead stock and is dead mint on the outside, but there are a couple of quiet modifications designed to preserve the classic look, while updating the operation
The tube has been bored by Oveready for 18xxx cells, and the head sports a rare Yclo Rebel LED mini-tower for long and cool running. The Rebel 100 turbo tower runs at 750mA on 4-18V, so it can be run with anything from 3x primary 123s to all the Li-Ion cells the tube will hold.
Numerous configurations are possible, ranging from 2x18500 cells with the LED drop-in, to either 2x IMR 18490 or 3x IMR 18350 for higher voltage incandescent lamps.
The light is mint, from bow to stern, and has the best color matching you'll find in a Surefire HA-NAT light.
$500

I'll take it (shipped to the UK) - Please PM me with your PayPal details!

If available, please include all grip rings that originally came with the light.

Edit: :paypal:

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Got the Dark Sucks Alpha MC-E today. Beautiful and it will be a partner to my wife's all copper Dark Sucks Alpha MC-E. Jason does nice work. Thanks for the quick delivery.

Bill

shane1

Enlightened
Not sure what you are talking about. There is not a spare clip. Here is the ad

McGizmo McLux III PD-S
Well, since it's been way too long since I spent any time appreciating these lights, or here at CPF, I guess it's time to let it free. This light has been carried, but only about 10 times. I honestly liked looking at it, owning it, and playing with it more than carrying it. The LED in this light is about the most neutral white I've ever seen, not sure what bin, was never really clear on warm vs. cool colors and numbers, I can say it's certainly pretty. The tritium is still glowing nicely. Not really sure what else to say, if you know what these are, then I can't really tell you something new.
The PD-S is HA Black and it is $350

PM me if you have anymore questions.

shane
Tam

I can't find the spare clip... Wirh the McLux..

shane1

Enlightened
That was not current for sale post. That was many months ago and the clip is long gone.

Again, please PM and stop bumping this thread.

Shane

McGizmo McLux III PD-S
Well, since it's been way too long since I spent any time appreciating these lights, or here at CPF, I guess it's time to let it free. This light has been carried, but only about 10 times. I honestly liked looking at it, owning it, and playing with it more than carrying it. I'm asking $350 for this light, and I'm including a spare pocket clip I forgot to take a photo of (smaller straight clip, 2 screws and hex key). The LED in this light is about the most neutral white I've ever seen, not sure what bin, was never really clear on warm vs. cool colors and numbers, I can say it's certainly pretty. The tritium is still glowing nicely. Not really sure what else to say, if you know what these are, then I can't really tell you something new.

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
McGizmo Mule - aluminum bodied (with GunKote Coating) Mule with the light engine replaced for one of the new High CRI. It's considerably brighter than it was originally, and the pocket clip is flame colored.$290 NOW $250 NOW 225

If that's $225 shipped ill take it

Latest posts