• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS:MAC Sceptre and SPY005 LAST PRICE DROP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shane1

Enlightened
MOVED TO MARKETPLACE

Just picked this up but it is not for me. Serial #018 and it is mint in every way. Any spots on the light are dust. It is the original board and has not been upgraded. I am including a leather case. $550 shipped NOW $540 NOW $530 shipped NOW $520 NOW $500 $490 NOW $485
SPY005-7.jpg

Mac Custom Lime Green Scepter 
- $500 NOW $475 NOW $440 NOW $410 $400 NOW $395
Package Includes:
- 1 Sceptre in MINT condition
- 1 Five Mega Battery Holder
- 1 Turned Bezel
- 1 Lime Green Bezel
- 2 Stage - 350 lumens and 1000 lumens
This light has 6 R2 emitters surrounding a RED center emitter. *7x Mcr17XR Reflectors
*Custom Anodized Heatsink
*2-Stage resistored tailswitch
*UCL Lens
*Premium FiveMega battery holder for 6xR123 cells

Light is setup to draw 150ma on low. Estimated output is approximately 350 lumens with over 4 hours runtime

On high the light draws 650ma for and estimated output of over 1100 lumens and over an hour runtime.

According to Mac - I know of no other light that offers the brightness of this light at 2x its size.

SOLD AND TRADED ITEMS BELOW
Custom Chrome Aleph III - Mint
On contact surface, it says badboy 04, 6v
Etched on outer rim of light engine case 1100 or 400 can't tell exactly.
Body is single cell and has a McClicky button. – Was $245 NOW $190.00 shipped NOW $180 NOW $175 NOW $165 NOW $150 SPF
This is a mint Titanium Sundrop XR-U that has been anodized a nice blue. If you do not like it, it will come off with some Scotchbrite, etc. It is about 1 month old and has not been carried. SOLD
McGizmo Aluminum PD-S – Excellent condition. Tritium vial installed in the piston. The titanium bezel and clip have been anodized blue and it looks great. It is the smoothest pistol I have owned. TRADED
McGizmo Titanium 6 Flute PD –MINT – I just bought it on the forums and it is a Brand New PD Titanium Six Flute for sale with Lux III emitter. Never left the shelf. TRADED
Customized Surefire C3 – MINT – I bought this new from Surefire, installed a Malkoff M60, Titanium Bezel, INOX Lanyard Ring and RPM HA Tailcap. I will also include the original tailcap. This light is new and unused. Traded
CUSTOM Surefire M6 LED - This is one of my favorite and most powerful lights. It is a custom RcatR M6. There are a few small marks on the light but otherwise excellent condition. I bought it from the forum and I also bought a new battery holster from Surefire for $95.00. It will also include a custom battery holster. $OLD

Not looking for any trades right now.

shane

Last edited:

dooz

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS:McGizmo Anodized Sundrop XR-U & SPY005

serious stuff here :naughty:

good luck with the sale, very nice!

shane1

Enlightened
Re: FS:McGizmo Sundrop XR-U, Ti PDS 6 Flute, AL PDS, Custom Surefire M6,SPY005 PIC HE

Just added a bunch of lights and lowered prices.

shane

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:McGizmo Sundrop XR-U, Ti PDS 6 Flute, AL PDS, Custom Surefire M6,SPY005 PIC HE

Wow you added some beauties.

It looks like you changed some of the pictures of the Sundrop XR-U as well. The ano looks better in these photos. I've got some Ti ano'd lights and find that the photos never do them justice. There is usually a slight color shift depending on the angle you look at the light at - with the McGizmo lights with the ribbing and angles you are looking at it at different angles and always get a slight variation in color. Just my opinion - I love it.

Sundrop XR-U is a very nice light, even wihout ano. It's also somewhat modular as you can unscrew the light engine & put the Haiku light engine in the Sundrop XR-U.

shane1

Enlightened

Great price for a Ti PD 6 Flute version. You might want to remove the "S" in your description. ;)

Thank you. What does the S stand for?

shane

easilyled

Flashaholic

Thank you. What does the S stand for?

shane

As donn says the PD-S means a version of the PD that uses the Seoul-SSC-P4 led.

As yours uses the luxeon emitter, its technically a Ti PD, not a Ti PD-S

shane1

Enlightened
Re: FS:McGizmo Sundrop XR-U, Ti PD 6 Flute, AL PDS, Custom Surefire M6,SPY005 PIC HEA

Prices lowered and another light added.
shane

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:McGizmo Sundrop XR-U, Ti PD 6 Flute, AL PDS, Custom Surefire M6,SPY005 PIC HEA

Your PM box is full & my PM's blocked on the way. ;)

shane1

Enlightened

Sorry about that. It is cleared out now so please resend.

Chris

Your PM box is full & my PM's blocked on the way. ;)

shane1

Enlightened

Still available and updated,

shane

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is a mint Titanium Sundrop XR-U that has been anodized a nice blue. If you do not like it, it will come off with some Scotchbrite, etc. It is about 1 month old and has not been carried. $445 shipped NOW $435 shipped
McGizmoSundropXR-U-1.jpg

McGizmoSundropXR-U-2.jpg

McGizmoSundropXR-U-3.jpg

McGizmoSundropXR-U-4.jpg

McGizmoSundropXR-U-5.jpg

McGizmoSundropXR-U-6.jpg

Just picked this up but it is not for me. Serial #018 and it is mint in every way. Any spots on the light are dust. It is the original board and has not been upgraded. I am including a leather case. $540 shipped
SPYCase-1.jpg

SPYCase-2.jpg

SPYCase-3.jpg

SPYCase-4.jpg

SPYCase-5.jpg

SPY005-1.jpg

SPY005-2.jpg

SPY005-3.jpg

SPY005-4.jpg

SPY005-5.jpg

SPY005-6.jpg

SPY005-7.jpg

CUSTOM Surefire M6 LED - This is one of my favorite and most powerful lights. It is a custom RcatR M6. There are a few small marks on the light but otherwise excellent condition. I bought it from the forum and I also bought a new battery holster from Surefire for $95.00. It will also include a custom battery holster. $OLD

Custom Chrome Aleph III - Mint
On contact surface, it says badboy 04, 6v
Etched on outer rim of light engine case 1100 or 400 can't tell exactly.
Body is single cell and has a McClicky button. – Was $245 NOW $190.00 shipped NOW $180
Chrome-1.jpg

Chrome-2.jpg

Chrome-3.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

Picture019.jpg

mega.jpg

McGizmo Aluminum PD-S – Excellent condition. Tritium vial installed in the piston. The titanium bezel and clip have been anodized blue and it looks great. It is the smoothest pistol I have owned. $360 shipped NOW $340
McGizmoPD-S-1.jpg

McGizmoPD-S-2.jpg

McGizmoPD-S-3.jpg

McGizmoPD-S-4.jpg

McGizmo Titanium 6 Flute PD –MINT – I just bought it on the forums and it is a Brand New PD Titanium Six Flute for sale with Lux III emitter. Never left the shelf. $575.00 NOW $565
McGizmoTi6Flute.jpg

McGizmoTiPD-S6Flute-1.jpg

McGizmoTiPD-S6Flute-2.jpg

McGizmoTiPD-S6Flute-3.jpg

McGizmoTiPD-S6Flute-4.jpg

McGizmoTiPD-S6Flute-5.jpg

Customized Surefire C3 – MINT – I bought this new from Surefire, installed a Malkoff M60, Titanium Bezel, INOX Lanyard Ring and RPM HA Tailcap. I will also include the original tailcap. This light is new and unused. Traded

Mac Custom Lime Green Scepter 
- $500
Package Includes:
- 1 Sceptre in MINT condition
- 1 Five Mega Battery Holder
- 1 Turned Bezel
- 1 Lime Green Bezel
- 2 Stage - 350 lumens and 1000 lumens
This light has 6 R2 emitters surrounding a RED center emitter. *7x Mcr17XR Reflectors
*Custom Anodized Heatsink
*2-Stage resistored tailswitch
*UCL Lens
*Premium FiveMega battery holder for 6xR123 cells

Light is setup to draw 150ma on low. Estimated output is approximately 350 lumens with over 4 hours runtime

On high the light draws 650ma for and estimated output of over 1100 lumens and over an hour runtime.

According to Mac - I know of no other light that offers the brightness of this light at 2x its size.

ykckxs.jpg

eld5982.jpg

eld5981.jpg

eld5977.jpg

eld5976.jpg

ddqojd.jpg

dbukoj.jpg

Not looking for any trades right now.

shane

Nice lights! Good luck on the sale:thumbsup:

shane1

Enlightened

Open to offers and trades.

shane

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the Sun Drop. Thanks Chris! Bump for a GREAT seller! I don't want to have to buy all his lights....I want to give somebody else a chance too! :devil:

shane1

Enlightened
Re: FS:MAC Sceptre, Chrome Aleph III, and SPY005 LOWERED

Prices dropped.

shane

shane1

Enlightened
Re: FS:MAC Sceptre, Chrome Aleph III, and SPY005 LOWERED

All prices lowered.

shane

shane1

Enlightened