• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Maglite - 2C, Pewter, New

Drewfus2101

Enlightened
So that would be a box of 3 going to Australia? I've got the mailing code, I'll get a shipping quote later today.

Drewfus2101

Enlightened
So I'm still got 5 unaccounted for.

Looks like International shipping is going to come to $45 shipped.

Buying multiples saves a little on shipping.

UnderTheWeepingMoon

Enlightened
I've discussed shipping options for us Aussies with the OP. It looks like it will cost us US$32 each to get the lights shipped with combined postage.

I have no problems organising the domestic shipping for KrisP and Jenova but I'll have to get a quote from the local post office on the costs of posting to Melbourne and Perth.

Last edited:

KrisP

Enlightened
UnderTheWeepingMoon... Just do the same for me, PM me when they arrive and i'll Paypal you.

Drewfus2101... $45 postage / 3 people is $15 each plus, how much for each light? Let us know the total and i'll transfer my 1/3 of the costs :)

Jenova

Enlightened
aussies where we posting money to
should we all do it to UnderTheWeepingMoon and he pay Drewfus2101 ?

Drewfus2101

Enlightened
UnderTheWeepingMoon... Just do the same for me, PM me when they arrive and i'll Paypal you.

Drewfus2101... $45 postage / 3 people is $15 each plus, how much for each light? Let us know the total and i'll transfer my 1/3 of the costs :)

That $45 is for 1 light shipped. For you three guys in Australia, its going to be $32 a piece to get them there. I'll PM my paypal info to each of you.

Drewfus2101

Enlightened
Sorry if I don't post or respond to PMs right away. All day yesterday the forum wouldn't come up on my computer.... Dunno if it was just me though.

KrisP

Enlightened
I have his paypal address but I still don't know the amount to transfer...
[edit] Please ignore this post, i'm stupid :p

Last edited:

Drewfus2101

Enlightened
I've discussed shipping options for us Aussies with the OP. It looks like it will cost us US$32 each to get the lights shipped with combined postage.

I have no problems organising the domestic shipping for KrisP and Jenova but I'll have to get a quote from the local post office on the costs of posting to Melbourne and Perth.

$32 per person

Drewfus2101

Enlightened
Its cool. I got your money. The lights are wrapped and boxed, just waiting on the other two guys.

Drewfus2101

Enlightened
Aus. guys - I received all 3 payments, just waiting on one echeck to clear, then I'll ship the box. Should be Monday or Tuesday. Thanks guys.

katsyonak

Enlightened
Received my light yesterday. It was very well packed and survived it's long trip flawlessly. I really like it.

Thank you Drewfus2101 :twothumbs

B@rt

Flashaholic
:oops:
Somehow we missed this... :ohgeez:

Sorry guys, but a Maglite does not belong im Custom & Mod as long as it is stock. ;)

Please continue in BST, I will close this one in a day or 2.

Last edited: