• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: RPM Clickie "E" Series Aluminum Switches...Lot #2 Open For Sale

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi:

I'll take black #'s 17, 18, & 19. Will Paypal immediately.

I'll take #20
PP Sent

These are shipping today.. I have tracking numbers if you want them.

I'm going back through my odds 'n ends to see if there are any left overs or blems.
Otherwise these are sold out. I'm hoping to get another run going and make these a "stock" item.
In addition to the Black and Natural aluminum, I'll throw in small batches of brass, copper, and more Ti for fun.

R-

kellyglanzer

Enlightened
Brilliant work as usual Richard thank you. :)
28up854.jpg

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
These are shipping today.. I have tracking numbers if you want them.

I'm going back through my odds 'n ends to see if there are any left overs or blems.
Otherwise these are sold out. I'm hoping to get another run going and make these a "stock" item.
In addition to the Black and Natural aluminum, I'll throw in small batches of brass, copper, and more Ti for fun.

R-

:party:

FortyCaliber

Newly Enlightened

R-

Looking forward to it, thanks!

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aloha Richard, do you know when you might be able to mak more of these? You´ll never know when another E1e is ready to be snatched ;) I recently anodsied my RPM Ti tailcap to match an E1e I aquired in the meantime (at least as good as it can be matched to Surefires HA) since I was all out of RPM tailcaps :) Didn´t you mention bodies as well?

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just an FYI.... another run of aluminum "E" tails are soon to be done.
In addition, I'll have copper, brass, and titanium.
The sales thread for copper and brass will come first as they are coming off the mill this week.
Same design, just new metals

R-

Latest posts