• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS. TI, AL & Dam Goodies-ALL SOLD!

donn_

Flashaholic
I just finished reading the 88 page sell thread on the Dam Cham, as well as all it's tangent threads. A fascinating bit of flashlight history. I'm itching to get this half-pound goodie!

:thanks: again!

donn_

Flashaholic
Dam Cham arrived also! WOOT!

It's gorgeous! I read it was heavy, but I wasn't prepared for how heavy it is. This is one solid tank of a light!

:thanks:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
XR19-C Received today !!!

Thanks for sending it to my vacation spot Chago :thumbsup:
It gets very DARK out here in New Mexico, can't wait
for the sun to go down:D

chago

Newly Enlightened
Glad most made it already:thumbsup: John, I guess you got the slowest snail:green: Hang in there!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Chago...

My heart fell heavy when the Priority Mail package finally arrived at my office this morning. :eek::eek:oo::confused::(

The package was torn apart as if it had been through the Civil War, and had been re-wrapped by the USPS with its standard apology note attached...apologizing for the terrible condition in which it was delivered. :shrug::rolleyes:

BUT....Hallelujah! :twothumbs:thumbsup::twothumbs

Much to my surprise...and to my total relief...the Ti Ion was still firmly taped to the inside of the tattered/shredded box.

SO...it wasn`t a matter of being the victim of a criminally-motivated USPS employee (as has also unfortunately happened to me in the past), but rather just one or more incompetent employees. And that I can certainly live with!

I have now vowed, though, to always try to include insurance as a part of any delivery of significance. The real-world utility of such insurance may be dubious, and it normally is a waste of money, but I`m now confidant that its a small price to pay for whatever added security it brings to the higher-end transactions.

And finally, the Ti Ion is great! Thanks, Chago!

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
Whew! A rough start for that post, but a happy ending.

I love the Ti Ion! I've had mine pinned to my bibs since it arrived from Germany. It's a highly utilitarian little tool.

chago

Newly Enlightened
Hi Chago...

My heart fell heavy when the Priority Mail package finally arrived at my office this morning. :eek::eek:oo::confused::(

The package was torn apart as if it had been through the Civil War, and had been re-wrapped by the USPS with its standard apology note attached...apologizing for the terrible condition in which it was delivered. :shrug::rolleyes:

BUT....Hallelujah! :twothumbs:thumbsup::twothumbs

Much to my surprise...and to my total relief...the Ti Ion was still firmly taped to the inside of the tattered/shredded box.

SO...it wasn`t a matter of being the victim of a criminally-motivated USPS employee (as has also unfortunately happened to me in the past), but rather just one or more incompetent employees. And that I can certainly live with!

I have now vowed, though, to always try to include insurance as a part of any delivery of significance. The real-world utility of such insurance may be dubious, and it normally is a waste of money, but I`m now confidant that its a small price to pay for whatever added security it brings to the higher-end transactions.

And finally, the Ti Ion is great! Thanks, Chago!

:thumbsup:

You're welcome John! Admittedly, I was a little worried yesterday. I've had a couple of bad experiences before with the USPS. Luckily, the items were insured and I got paid, albeit six months after the claim was filed! They're no balls of fire, but at least I didn't lose it all. Thus, I agree with you that in some instances insurance may ba a good idea. Enjoy that little light!

Latest posts