• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Fujiyama lego

22hornet

Enlightened
Hello,

I received my 3led HP stainless Fujiyama with red leds some time ago.
Output is quite dim, but this this ok as this is how I wanted it to be.

Some days ago I was playing - Peak lego :thumbsup: - and fitted the Fujiyama head on a matterhorn body. Output was nearly the same on the one cell body as on the 2 cell body.
Today I phoned Peak to ask whether it was safe to put one of my Matterhorn heads (1 white led HP) on the Fujiyama body.
I was told it was ok.
So I proceeded and it works very well :thumbsup:.

I only hope the matterhorn head will not die prematurely...:poof: :thinking:

Kind regards,
Joris

PS: the SS Fujiyama may well be one of most beautiful flashlights I have ever seen. Very classy! It's weird no more people have bought one.

Last edited:

22hornet

Enlightened
Hello,

I phoned Peak yesterday and was informed that:
- a Matterhorn HP head on a Fujiyama body will make it an UP (ultra power). So it is safe.
- as a logical result, one can not put a Matterhorn UP head on a Fujiyama
body as that will overdrive the head in such a way :poof:

Kind regards,
Joris

22hornet

Enlightened
Sorry for being the only poster :wave:
Pictures of 2 SS Fujiyama:

L1060371.jpg

With family:
Matterhorn lug
Pacific with 2AAA body
Brass McKinley
SS Fujiyama 1 led
Mediterranean
SS Fujiyama 3 led
Kilimanjaro 1 led
McKinley
Baltic
Matterhorn
L1060380.jpg

(The 2 McKinleys and the Kilimanjaro were used with the kind permission of my wife :)

L1060381.jpg

L1060384.jpg

Enjoy,
Joris

Last edited:

Snow

Enlightened
Nice pictures. Can you label them all? I am curious about a couple and how they relate in size, never having seen them all in person.

Snow

Enlightened
Hello Snow,

I've done so. See above the "family picture"

Kind regards,
Joris

Thanks, Joris. I have a couple of Peak lights and I really enjoy the quality and usefulness of them. I think I may need to expand my family like yours. I'm just trying to decide which ones to get next.

tigersaigon

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, Joris. I have a couple of Peak lights and I really enjoy the quality and usefulness of them. I think I may need to expand my family like yours. I'm just trying to decide which ones to get next.

Dear Snow,

Well, if you don't have the Pacific yet, I strongly recommend it. I got a stainless Pacific AA in HP power and it's an awesome light. At HP, it's an excellent balance between brightness and runtime. And in s/s, it's totally bombproof, surviving anything you can survive.

Bruce

Snow

Enlightened
Dear Snow,

Well, if you don't have the Pacific yet, I strongly recommend it. I got a stainless Pacific AA in HP power and it's an awesome light. At HP, it's an excellent balance between brightness and runtime. And in s/s, it's totally bombproof, surviving anything you can survive.

Bruce

That is actually what I was considering next. I think it has the most variety in body choices IIRC. I actually called Peak yesterday to order a 2xAA body and cap for my Caribbean and barely resisted ordering a Pacific.

22hornet

Enlightened
Hello,

The output of the Pacific is visibly higher on two cells than on one cell.
It is long, however, with the two cell body...

Concerning the Fujiyama 1 led high power snow: output is about the same as an ARC AAA CS.
It is visibly more than an ARC AAA BS, but falls behind the DS.

Kind regards,
Joris