Full Featured 10180 Light Prototype Complete (Could see production numbers)

Interested in aaa version. But can it run aaa cells or only 10440?

This one will run on 10440 only, but I'm planning on designing a custom driver this year, that would be able to do both. I have the tail section completed with a very nice smooth action forward clicky switch, which I'll introduce next week. The complete design should be done in a few weeks.

any update on this 10180 light?

Besides a few more prototypes, some made of exotic materials, I haven't started the production version due to having a busy Summer. I imagine, they would be ready to go late October, early November. I will try to have the 10440 version available soon after.

Omicron Mokuti version. This pattern is a new one called "Fruit stripes" Only 9 of these were made, and so far this is my favorite Mokuti pattern. Sales for these and other versions will resume soon (within a week) with other custom options on the Ti versions. There will also be a giveaway, and a contest for 2 very special versions, announced the weekend. Due to FB cutting the sales short at the initial release (post was removed within 15 minutes), Holiday discount will be in effect for a little while, once sales are back on.

39059881504_af95d0eb79_b.jpg

Wow! That is amazing! Was that one of the Damascus ones already sold?

Edit: Now I see, that is a GAW/contest piece. Great job Gyorgy, and thanks for your talent and generosity that you bring to this community.

My pleasure:) Yes, this piece is unique, that was accidentely put in the machine twice...:)

easilyled

Flashaholic
Looks amazing. I know I'm in the minority here, but I would like it even better with a flat tail without trits, possibly a tad shorter. Oh, and an AAA version as well.

I'm with you here. As exquisite as these gems are, I would also be more inclined for an AAA/10440 sized light that tailstands securely due to a flat tail, just from a purely practical point of view. However the beauty and the craftsmanship of these and all George's lights is breathtaking.

10440 is the next size in the lineup, that will be made. I have a few prototypes made, just need to finalize the design, before they are introduced around March-April. Btw, the Omicron tail stands quite securely, that's the reason the tail-cap was designed the way it is. I'm sure, larger footprint lights are more secure, but for its size it's pretty stable. Thanks for the kind words and your feedback, as always:)
I'm with you here. As exquisite as these gems are, I would also be more inclined for an AAA/10440 sized light that tailstands securely due to a flat tail, just from a purely practical point of view. However the beauty and the craftsmanship of these and all George's lights is breathtaking.

easilyled

Flashaholic
10440 is the next size in the lineup, that will be made. I have a few prototypes made, just need to finalize the design, before they are introduced around March-April. Btw, the Omicron tail stands quite securely, that's the reason the tail-cap was designed the way it is. I'm sure, larger footprint lights are more secure, but for its size it's pretty stable. Thanks for the kind words and your feedback, as always:)

I'll be looking forward with great anticipation to the 10440 light. I apologise for implying that the Omnicron may not tailstand securely. I wasn't sure from the pictures and nobody had mentioned whether it did or not. That makes it all the more attractive. I do enjoy standing my lights in candle-mode sometimes at night so tailstanding is a big bonus for me. The thought of a beautiful Mokuti or Mokume Gane light toppling over on a hard surface would be scary for me. ;)

No worries, it was something I've planned to mention in the sales post, just slipped my mind. I do tail-stand my lights as well in low mode, and it is quite useful, so I'm always shooting for this feature when designing a new light. I hope to introduce a few design of the 10440 in the next month, with availability in the spring. I might going to make some 10440 battery tubes available for the Omicron, but it will remain a twisty, unlike the new 10440, which will have a tail-switch.
I'll be looking forward with great anticipation to the 10440 light. I apologise for implying that the Omnicron may not tailstand securely. I wasn't sure from the pictures and nobody had mentioned whether it did or not. That makes it all the more attractive. I do enjoy standing my lights in candle-mode sometimes at night so tailstanding is a big bonus for me. The thought of a beautiful Mokuti or Mokume Gane light toppling over on a hard surface would be scary for me. ;)