German CPFers help needed!

vaism

Newly Enlightened
Clear blue ocean & windswept coconut trees..
Can any German friends here translate this?

"Hallo Stuart! Uns ist nichts gebliben als warten.Ich habe immer noch HOFNUNG das die ware in die nechsten Tagen kommt.Danke für deine hilfe. Respekt Waldemar."

I have been using babelfish translation site to communicate with a German customer over some lost parcel. And now i'm stumped by this words, coz babelfish doesn't translate them well this time.

Would appreciate any help here pls! And any help mediating too, if it's not too much to ask for. :sssh:

B@rt

Flashaholic
vaism said:
Can any German friends here translate this?

"Hallo Stuart! Uns ist nichts gebliben als warten.Ich habe immer noch HOFNUNG das die ware in die nechsten Tagen kommt.Danke für deine hilfe. Respekt Waldemar."

"Hi Stuart! There is nothing left to do for us but to wait. I still have hope the goods will arrive in the next couple of days. Thanks for your help.
Regards, Waldemar." ;)

rastaman

Newly Enlightened
@vaism: my experience is that sometimes parcels arrive in 5 workdays, and sometimes in 6 weeks. regular time is 7-10 days.

two times, my parcels needed about 6 weeks to arrive from the US.

vaism

Newly Enlightened
Clear blue ocean & windswept coconut trees..
rastaman said:
@vaism: my experience is that sometimes parcels arrive in 5 workdays, and sometimes in 6 weeks. regular time is 7-10 days.

two times, my parcels needed about 6 weeks to arrive from the US.

Yea, i know. Its been 5 weeks since i sent over to Germany. And i am trying to convince this fella that it may be delayed by the German post office. But he doesn't understand and insists on lodging the report to paypal.

And paypal doesn't give a damn, saying if it's not traceable, we will just refund him! Darn it! All rules and exception clauses were stated clearly in my ad. Now what happened to fairness to sellers? :thumbsdow And what if the parcel already arrived but he insists not?! That could well be the case here.. :awman:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i would of made up a translation .lol something like............. dureing the last few weeks my love for ya has deepend i feel as i could see the stars in ya eyes.please tell me ya feel the same:)