Ghost MTN/Tahoe CPF Get together 2005

Denise

Newly Enlightened
OKdave said:
Half of the table at the saloon were talking lights ( Jon's side) and the other half were trying to decide how to import Corona into Europe! (Angus's side).

Hiya Dave :wave:

OKIE_CHICK

Newly Enlightened
JonSidneyB said:
Hi Dave,

Glad you joined us.

Bobbie can't have all the fun....but she needs to post more.

Did you find away to get Corona to England yet?

Ok, Jon. . .You win. . .I will get my act together. I appreciate how you are so gracious. I will say this much. I really had a great time seeing great friends, meeting new friends, and being there to see the new prototypes at the Ghost Mountain Get Together. This was quite an event. Plus seeing this beautiful part of the country.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Bobbie,

There will be lots of fun people to meet at Vegas, We might be lucky enough to have a Friend in from France and have someone from Singapore there. Of course you will probably be feeding Angus more Corona.

Last edited:

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wish we could but unfortunately the original owners whom my membership was purchased from sold to the one we had in 05 and they let in go into foreclosure after the 08 crash, there are new owners who offered me...... get this.... the opportunity to repurchase my membership at 3k more than I had previously paid.

I had an absolute blast in 05 and might see if there would be some type of viable venue in the future, in fact I went through this last year attempting to book group camping from Tahoe to dang near Yosemite and all were booked for the next 2 years.

Stay tuned, if my health (nothing to worry about so :p) and circumstances provide an opportunity to arrange something I will be all over it.

Hi JollyRoger, it was nice meeting you. :)
Idle, was a pleasure meeting you also. :)
4sevens and I must/will meet somewhere/somehow/someday. :D

deo8t1.jpg

Last edited: