Giveaway Thread (general info)

Me+Light=Addiction

Enlightened
PM received and answered.

Hope you like the light desmobob!

I'm glad I could contribute something to the thread, if someone else feels the sudden need to do a giveaway don't hold back ;)

desmobob

Enlightened
Thanks, everyone!

I felt very lucky to be the winner and now I feel honored by all your congratulations; embarrassed, even! I hope each of you get a chance to be as lucky as I was.

Take it easy,
Bob

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Me+Light=Addiction, thanks! While I did not post, I was certainly following the discussion, and I appreciate you reviving the thread.

There will be another giveaway starting tonight. With more to follow in the near future. :D:thumbsup: A happy and healthy New Year to everyone!

Me+Light=Addiction

Enlightened
Hey Doc, good to see a post from you again!
How have you been doing? I almost pm'ed you since I saw so little activity from you but didn't want to be intrusive :p
A happy new year to you too!

dragonhaertt

Newly Enlightened
Welcome back doc! "Gelukkig nieuw jaar" for you too!
Haven't seen you post in a while indeed. But then again, have been too busy myself!

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Next giveaway is live!

CPF member MoldyOldy has donated a Thrunite T10S. (Three standard modes [firefly-L-H], 1xAA, XP-G2 emitter.) He also included an Eneloop AA and the original metal tin, pocket clip, and manual. It has seen some use, but the stainless steel finish looks awesome, and the light works like new.

If you ask for this light, you are agreeing to never sell it. If for whatever reason you don't find yourself using it or no longer want it, you must give it away again. Profiting from it is not in the spirit of this thread, nor of MoldyOldy's donation.

This one is available for domestic shipping. USA addresses only please. The next giveaway will be available to all.

Post must include "I am in for the Thrunite T10S". Please also include some interesting content - links, videos, pics, and/or stories are all fine. Will close the drawing and pick a random winner at 2000 EST Monday, January 11.

Best of luck, and thanks to MoldyOldy for the generous donation!

DSC00391.JPG

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Doc, good to see a post from you again!
How have you been doing? I almost pm'ed you since I saw so little activity from you but didn't want to be intrusive :p
A happy new year to you too!

Just been busy, and don't have the time to keep up with CPF like I used to. I'm now mostly a lurker...but I'm around, and respond to private messages eventually. ;) I'm doing very well - adjusting to some changes, both at work and with personal life, but all is good here. The good news for you guys is that I now have a queue again...MoldyOldy sent me a few things, and since my responsibilities at work have changed, I need to reduce my number of lights as well. The hard part is choosing which ones have to go, but I'll get there sooner or later.

lichan

Newly Enlightened
I am in for the Thrunite T10S.

"You cannot stay on the summit forever; you have to come down again ...
so why bother in the first place? Just this: what is above knows what is below,
but what is below does not know what is above. One climbs; one sees.
One descends; one sees no longer but one has seen. There is an art of
conducting oneself in the lower regions by the memory of what one saw higher up.
When one can no longer see, one can at least still know."
Rene Daumal
Mt. Analogue
1960, Pantheon Books, Inc.