Giveaway Thread (general info)

desmobob

Enlightened
PM received and answered.

Hope you like the light desmobob!

I'm glad I could contribute something to the thread, if someone else feels the sudden need to do a giveaway don't hold back ;)

I received the light and love it! The tint, increased throw and defined hotspot are wonderful. It appears my NCR18650B cells can't quite provide the juice to fully appreciate the performance capability of Vinh's handiwork... I have some Sony VTC5 cells on the way!

Thanks once again to Me+Light=Addiction for his generous give-away.

Take it easy,
Bob

Me+Light=Addiction

Enlightened
I received the light and love it! The tint, increased throw and defined hotspot are wonderful. It appears my NCR18650B cells can't quite provide the juice to fully appreciate the performance capability of Vinh's handiwork... I have some Sony VTC5 cells on the way!

Thanks once again to Me+Light=Addiction for his generous give-away.

Take it easy,
Bob

Nice to hear it didn't take very long to get there and to hear you like it! Enjoy the light :)

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Next giveaway is live!

A Vinh-modded PD35, although I'm not sure the vn moniker really applies. I wanted to try a light with the Nichia 219 emitter, and this is the light that Vinh recommended. Full disclosure: the light was in my work EDC rotation, and has seen some real use. There are minor chips in the anodizing. Also note that because the Nichia emitter cannot handle current like the XM-L series, modes four and five are basically identical (there may be some variation, but it is too small for me to detect, if so). I will include the original holster, and an Orbtronic 3400 mAh 18650 with it. I'm still looking for the rest of the accessories...if I can find them, I'll include everything that came with the light originally, but no promises.

If you ask for this light, you are agreeing to never sell it. If for whatever reason you don't find yourself using it or no longer want it, you must give it away again. Profiting from it is not in the spirit of this thread.

This one is available for international shipping, all entries welcome.

Post must include "I am in for the Fenix PD35". Please also include some interesting content - links, videos, pics, and/or stories are all fine. Will close the drawing and pick a random winner at 1000 EST Friday, January 22.

Best of luck!

Captvideo

Newly Enlightened
I am in for the Fenix PD35. Thank You.

image.jpg1_zps94lpmg1d.jpg

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am in for a fenix pd35 international yay !

Did you know light can make you sneeze ?

Kozy

Enlightened
I am in for the Fenix PD35. Thank You for the opportunity.

If you love football...:thumbsup:

Last edited:

shine the way

Newly Enlightened
I am in for the Fenix PD35. I can't get one locally with a nichia emitter so it would make a great addition to the collection. Thanks for the opportunity.

2d45d156618b13059b03935b5fdc99c4.jpg

Jake-d

Newly Enlightened
I am in for the Fenix PD35
My edc is an olight s-30, First week carrying it, dropped it lens down, and chipped the anodizing, but luckily did not break lens.