• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Gold Nitride McLux Auction

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Hi there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Sorry, I've seen this wonderful McLux from Brock the first day of this auction /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
But I am not feeling good (I am really down )this week, and certainly until the commercial court gives its decision on the future of our company on august 31. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I read some threads every day, but I have nothing to say so I don't write reply, I'll let you know when some decision will be taken. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Good Luck for this wonderful auction and understand that I have no heart to participate at the moment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Maybe I'll return soon in very good condition /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

PS: Brock, package not arrived at the moment, no worry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
FrenchyLed said:
Hi there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Sorry, I've seen this wonderful McLux from Brock the first day of this auction /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
But I am not feeling good (I am really down )this week, and certainly until the commercial court gives its decision on the future of our company on august 31. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I read some threads every day, but I have nothing to say so I don't write reply, I'll let you know when some decision will be taken. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Good Luck for this wonderful auction and understand that I have no heart to participate at the moment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Maybe I'll return soon in very good condition /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

PS: Brock, package not arrived at the moment, no worry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to hear things are not at there best for you right now, hopefully things will change for the better soon. A few of us in the Florida area are not having a great go of it right now either.

Best Wishes!

photon555

Newly Enlightened
This looks like a one of a kind light. Sorry to hear of your troubles, Jets22. I will pray for you... and $320.

Jets22

Enlightened
Thank you.. I know people who lost everything they own in this storm. My prayers go out to them. The West coast got the main force... I can NOT believe what it must of been like if the winds were 40 mph stronger than what hit us.

photon555

Newly Enlightened
I grew up in Miami, and remember hurricane Donna when I was a boy. It was a major storm with high winds, yet I did not see a lot of damage to homes. Have they changed the building codes since then, or did most of the damage come from flooding?

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
photon555 said:
I grew up in Miami, and remember hurricane Donna when I was a boy. It was a major storm with high winds, yet I did not see a lot of damage to homes. Have they changed the building codes since then, or did most of the damage come from flooding?

[/ QUOTE ]

I recall hurricane Donna too [I was only six at the time], but keep in mind that Donna was 44 years ago, the population and housing have grown significantly since then, there are a lot more opportunities for damage now.

Building codes have only gotten tougher over the years.

$325

photon555

Newly Enlightened
Jets22, if you don't mind my ignorance, what is the color of the light itself. I understand that the clip is a gold color, right? I don't think the pics do the light justice on my monitor.

I understand leds from adjacent bins can overlap in flux, especially when they are overdriven. Have you had the opportunity to compare this light against an X bin?

Jets22

Enlightened
The whole light is Gold Nitrided..The look is that of a satin finished gold.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif..My pictures do no justice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif
Actually compared to my X bin..this light apprears just as bright to my eye. Both put out a TON of light.

marcspar

Enlightened
$333 via dial up from vacation......

I might not be able to get on line again until Saturday, so please forgive any delay in response!

The McGizmo/Brock combo is too good to miss!

Thanks and good luck with the hurricane recovery...

Marc

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
This light just needs a good nickname like "The Golden Dragon" has.

I suspect a better photograph would be commanding a better price [No offense intended Brock, I'm not much with a camera either ... it must be the fault of the poor photographic equipment we have /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ].

$340

Jets22

Enlightened
I agree...I can't take a picture any better than my 3 year old can actually /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif....What shall we call this one......How about "Dragon Slayer" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/au.gif
(if nothing else that will wake Bernard up for a minute /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif)

web page

Kiessling

Flashaholic
ok ... it will look like this light ...

Lux_Golden_Dragon_5W_640x480.jpg

... just 1x123 longer and with a golden clip.

Here's another view of finish and color:

Golden_Dragon_Zig.jpg

Golden_Dragon_5W.jpg

hope this helps your imagination ...

this should really be one sweet and bright light!

bernhard

P.S.: Brock ... "Dragon Slayer" ... hm ... no, it is of the family ofter all. How about "Dragon Lord" since it is bigger and at least as bright?

Jets22

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif...knew that would get you posting.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nice photos. (as always)

Greta

Flashaholic
<font color="red">Time check!! 39 minutes left in this auction! </font>

<font color="blue">*Edit... ok... it appears as if the CPF clock is 4 minutes slow for me. Everyone, please check your times if you're going to play this 'til the end. </font>

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol i must ask why ya always have cigs in ya pics. i always wondered