**Great News**Flupic interest thread for Tri-Flupic, Fenix, Arc-Q3, Jil, and Piglets

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Goldserve is busy so he works on the boards when he can. Making the Piglets is a lot of work I understand but they are in the works. I just restocked a handful more Tri-FLuPICs on the store.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
May I still order directly through Pay Pall or have to go through store?
:)

Sure, no problem ordering directly :) We are working on new store software so in the future that will be a perhaps less challenging experience.:laughing:

Russki

Enlightened
:paypal:
For two 50/500 piglets = $60,
One Tri-flupic = $35
and one flupic 0.55 = $20
+ shipping = $3
Total of $118
Thanks.

X_Marine

Enlightened
Thanks JD, and noted.

Billy D, the 150/800 Piglets have yet to arrive. Do you wish me to hold your order pending their arrival, or send the 50/500s in their place? The last option would be to ship two parcels, but that would cost more.

acourvil, I hear you. I guess I lost spring chicken status now I can no longer read the fine print. That just happened this year. I think I'll keep blaming it on sitting too long in front of the monitor reading CPF:laughing:
Rgr, just hold till all in. thanks
May grab a single from the site if needed.

ThanX
X..
Are these still in the works?. I know Kevin is busy. Just checking. :tinfoil:

ThanX
X/BillyD..

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Billy,

The Piglets are still in the works. Kevin is really busy now. I do have a couple 10.5mm boards I owe you I can ship. If you want I can ship what I have now and on my dime ship the Piglets when they come in. Thanks for your patience.

acourvil, I have a 10.5mm boards for you as well if you still want one.

If others want these 10.5mm boards then please post interest. Otherwise I might not have enough to share. Thanks

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eric, I didn't see any Arc boards in the store. Do you have any left?

-DF

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Damien,

I have some more 0.77" boards on the way in the next week or two.

Thanks

acourvil

Enlightened
Hi Billy,

acourvil, I have a 10.5mm boards for you as well if you still want one.

If others want these 10.5mm boards then please post interest. Otherwise I might not have enough to share. Thanks

Yes, I would still like to get a couple of these if they are available (or a single one, if they are in too short a supply). Let me know the detials and I can get the PayPal payment off to you.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi acourvil,

These are in short supply. If you don't need two it would be better for me, but I'm trying to make good on my word so it's your choice. The boards are $20 a piece. Shipping is $3 for USPS delivery confirmation and $6 for priority. My cash paypal (only) is Catsndog AT Inreach Dot Com
My CC is bogus1CC AT Earthlink DOT Net

Thanks

acourvil

Enlightened
O.k. I have project plans for 2, but right now I have a lot more projects planned than time available, so I'll stick with one and let someone else have a chance. If it turns out you have one left over later, let me know and I'll pick up another one.

Art

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Art,

Well actually the person I had these planned for was me :grin2: I'll give you first dibs if I can get more or if I have extras.

Thanks

Russki

Enlightened
Hear is some pictures of light I build using Tri-flupic. :D
DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

Latest posts