**Great News**Flupic interest thread for Tri-Flupic, Fenix, Arc-Q3, Jil, and Piglets

ktronik

Enlightened
HI Bogus1,

where do I find specs on the Tri-Flupic?? mainly the vin...

these still available through you or your store??

thanks

Ktronik

Edit: found specs...thanks

Last edited:

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
HI Bogus1,

where do I find specs on the Tri-Flupic?? mainly the vin...

these still available through you or your store??

thanks

Ktronik

Edit: found specs...thanks

Hi ktronik,

Our drivers are available on the TnC Online Store.

Otherwise you can order from this thread. Tri-FLuPICs are $40 a piece and shipping is $3 US first class and $6 US priority. Intl. orders are $7 first class and $15 priority. My cash paypal is catndog AT Inreach dot com. Credit Card paypal is bogus1CC AT Earthlink DOT NET

Please include order details in the paypal notes. thanks

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
By soldering additional regulator IC's in parallel with the two already on the FluPIC board, you can achieve your 2A. Will (darkzero) did a nice writeup on this, and refers to it as a Bi-FluPIC. Check out the nice macro photos.

Mouser has decent stock of them for $1-$2 each.
make sure you get the sot-23 style package(it's easy to get the wrong ones, since there are so many variations).

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dave,

If you are shooting for 2A, you will need to start out with a 1A FluPIC board.

The additional regulators are available at Mouser. The part numbers (from Mouser) are TPS73601DBVRG4 (400mA) and TPS73101DBVRG4 (150mA).

FWIW, the IC on the standard 1.2A board is TPS73201DBVRG4 (250mA). It is used in place of the 150mA IC.

csadzuki

Newly Enlightened
Are there any simple 3 mode (Low->Med->High) FLuPIC converters available? (No menu, no brightness setting, just three preset modes with mode memory.)

I'm looking for a driver to fit into an XR-Can, multilevel (high around 700mA), and simple UI. FLuPIC would be perfect, except for the UI.

Thanks!

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are there any simple 3 mode (Low->Med->High) FLuPIC converters available? (No menu, no brightness setting, just three preset modes with mode memory.)

I'm looking for a driver to fit into an XR-Can, multilevel (high around 700mA), and simple UI. FLuPIC would be perfect, except for the UI.

Thanks!

I'm sorry to say we sold out of those boards. The last of what we have is listed on the TnC Online Store. Thanks

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the reply! :) Just one more question: is it normal that the only intl' shipping method is Priority Mail for $28, or is this just temporary?

The software sets the shipping pricing on the store. If you contact me directly I will ship to you for less. I'm willing to ship first class for most parts for around $7, and to ship priority for around $15. It seems that int'l first class postage can't be printed online, and maybe this is the reason it isn't offered on the store? It is more work for me since I have to wait in line at the Post to ship int'l first class. Thanks

Newly Enlightened
[...]
Otherwise you can order from this thread. Tri-FLuPICs are $40 a piece and shipping is $3 US first class and $6 US priority. Intl. orders are $7 first class and $15 priority. My cash paypal is catndog AT Inreach dot com. Credit Card paypal is bogus1CC AT Earthlink DOT NET

Please include order details in the paypal notes. thanks

I'll take 2 Tri-Flupics (standard UI) $80 + $15 for priority mail

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello wolfy,

You can try to send him an e-mail at: bogus1cc (@) gmail.com He doesn't always get notified about posts on CPF.