• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Group Buy - for the EC4S! insane price

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

shodid

Newly Enlightened
New forum user here wanting to get into this GB. I can't send PM's, but hopefully I can receive.
Please PM me info. Thanks.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

ShishouMatt

Newly Enlightened
Re: Group Buy - for the EC4S! insane price - but very limited!

Purchasing one. I am going to need more batteries!

Thank you!

shodid

Newly Enlightened

Purchase for one complete.
Much appreciated. Thanks!

less

Newly Enlightened
hello
also I'm interested in this FL
looks it will do all my needs, tho problems with eating batteries even when switched off (lock out needet)
thx in advance

EDIT: one EC4S ordered as for 30.03, now let see how fast they ship

EDIT1: took around 2 weeks to arrrive, looks nice - need to charge lipos, do tests and will compare it with my BLF A6 in next few days

EDIT2: comparing to BLF turbo mode (1600 vs 2000+ lumen ) that EC4S is brighter, beam is way more wide - not so focused. very nice FL overall.

Last edited:

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Chinook

Newly Enlightened
this has to be one of my best buys, recently
the cast body is solid and doesn't heat up on turbo, beyond what I can hold for quite awhile
the ratio of flood/throw is perfect for my 1.25 acre property
the UI provides instant access to my most used modes (even for my tech-challenged wife)
the color balance seems fine to me, and I don't wish for the EC4SW at all

Last edited:

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Status
Not open for further replies.