• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Haiku Dimensions

billygoat

Newly Enlightened
Hi all. New member here. I've been lurking for several months gathering information for my new dream McGizmo. I have an existing leather case for a like size flashlight, but am curious if a new Haiku XM-L 1x123 would fit. I believe the Haiku is 3 5/8" long; can anyone give me the head & tail diameters?

Thanks,
Bill

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Haiku is 3 5/8" (9.2 cm) long.

Above from Don's thread. The Haiku is the same diameter as the PD-S and the LS-20 (they all fit in the same holster). Now that probably isn't much help. I believe it's an inch - the reflector is MC-17 (17mm?) and the lens is 20 (mm), so ~2.5mm of Ti on each side is ~1". If I was really motivated I would go downstairs and measure - but lack of sleep in the last 3 days / nightes has sucked it out of me. If this hasn't been answered by this time tomorrow I'll go measure.....

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Neale is correct. 1" for head and tail diameters. This is Surefire's standard e-series diameter, so all of the F0_ filters will work with the Haiku.

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
So the Haiku is 3 5/8" long and 1" diameter.

Can anyone post the exact length of the lunasol 20 also, please? :thanks:

Edit: sorry for the hijack, but I didn't want to start another thread just for this info...:(

Last edited: