Halloween lights

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
What light did you take and how do you think they performed?

(I live in a very rural/dark,no streetlighted nieghborhood)

I used My little friend to light the way,(upraded with seoul p4) using hi when needed, low most of the night.(Amazing runtime for AAA batteries) I used my mag 85 to spot the boys when they ran too far ahead.

My wife use a XM3 upgraded to seoul p4 emitter. It ran all night on duracell 2700 ad was way brighter than any 2d or cheapo 6v spotlight the neighbors used.
smile.gif

I think all light performed well and goes to show why more than 1 light is needed for different tasks.

Also had back up in front pocket,lf 3

fireboltr

Enlightened
took the surefire g2l on dead batteries for general purpose lighting

took the modified 2d maglite led for the sister (since she has crap for flashlights...well except for the fenix L0D i bought for her)

dead batteries in the g2l (well after dropped out of regulation) will still produce enough light for most closer tasks but my fenix L2P on fenix-store cr123 adapter wont even light up a dark hallway i feel that surefire did a great deal of circuit research before producing the p60l completely kills batteries!

Dr.K

Enlightened
I brought an elcheapo UV led blacklight flashlight, one of those with like 50 5mm leds.

I built my son a "Herbie transformer" and the autobot symbol on the side I painted with v-10 GITD. I used the UV to charge the symbol.

check it out

herbietransformerzz2.jpg

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used a Sam's Club HID and my Mag138. I think I had at least five thousand lumens between the two.

Plus my usual Gladius, LF2, and L1D-CE, of course, but I didn't use those.