Happy B-Day Darell!

bwcaw

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darell:

My body is beginning to fail me, but the mind just keeps ticking away...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Thats funny, I have just the opposite problem!
grin.gif
BTW Darell happy belated B'day!

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess I'm officially a few minutes late as I don't often make it to the cafe, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY anyway Darell with two Ls.......!!

Brock

Flashaholic
Hey it was your B-Day when I posted it, well here anyway. My hidden agenda for this post is to help Darell get a couple more posts, he just doesn't seem to post enough
wink.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

HAY Darrell! You e-mailed me just an hour ago! Howcum you never mentioned it was yore birthday???

HBD! (Happy Birthday Darrell)

I gotta visit this section more often.

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Believe it or not....you're as old as you think you are. Not to say the body may not be able to do some of the things it used to do, it's still mostly a matter of "mind over matter".
(if you don't mind, it doesn't matter) TX

brightnorm

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darell:
I officially turned 37 just a few minutes ago. My body is beginning to fail me, but the mind just keeps ticking away...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My body failed years ago and my mind is going, so while I'm still able I'll wish you a

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARELL!

Brightnorm

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bigwuss:
Originally posted by darell:
My body is beginning to fail me, but the mind just keeps ticking away...

---

Thats funny, I have just the opposite problem!
grin.gif
BTW Darell happy belated B'day!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah... youth.
smile.gif

Just because I like to have the final post in every thread - I'll say THANKS to everybody one final time. Great to have such a fun community like this. I've finally recovered from the birthday/father's day weekend, and have just about caught up her at the CPF. Man, you miss a day, and you miss a lot!