Have A2, looking for L4 or L5 please help!

ChadS

Newly Enlightened
I've been reading the board for the past few months and have since bought a few highend flashlights from valuable information I've read here.
I need some help choosing a new flashlight. I used to EDC my A2 and just recently bought an Arc 4+ Second to replace my A2 as an EDC.
Now, since I don't have to care how big the new flashlight is, I'm looking to buy either L4 or L5 to replace my A2.
the questions are,
1. Is L4 brighter than PM6? PM6 is the brightest flashlight I have so I have nothing else to compare with. All I know is my PM6 is brighter than my A2 and I'm looking to get something at least as bright as my PM6.
2. I'm leaning more towards the L5 because of a longer throw. Is the beam a lor narrower than the L4? Does it have enough usable side spill?
I'll be mainly using the light outdoor. Just want something with the long throw. I'm thinking about getting the light tomorrow since couple places local here have both L4 and L5 in stock and I can't wait to get my new toy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Please help.
Thanks in advance.

JediKnife

Newly Enlightened
If I'm not mistaken, the M6 LED is rated around 45 lumens. The L4 is rated around 65 lumens. I just got an L4 and love it. It throws a wall of light.

JK