HDS 4000k XP-L Neutral thread

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Saw Henry yesterday just before he left town for 5 days. Looks like next week. Damn it!
I do have some 4000k lights here though that he dropped off. I'm not shipping until all are here, as these are not in the order that people joined the group buy. No bitching please.
They have not been put on the sphere, but the ones that have been calibrated... well, let's just say they are all over 300 lumens! They are performing better than anticipated.
I have not taken one out of the package to check it out.
As I get more info, I will post it here.

Hogo out!

Mtbmurf

Newly Enlightened
Saw Henry yesterday just before he left town for 5 days. Looks like next week. Damn it!
I do have some 4000k lights here though that he dropped off. I'm not shipping until all are here, as these are not in the order that people joined the group buy. No bitching please.
They have not been put on the sphere, but the ones that have been calibrated... well, let's just say they are all over 300 lumens! They are performing better than anticipated.

Hogo out!

Hey if mines one u got- feel free take it out and play with it... Post some impressions and pics!
:/)

Trip Miller

Enlightened

Hogo out!

Hogo,

what does this mean? :)

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, for any of you who are still interested, you may want to wait for me to receive mine first. I ordered one rotary with a black bezel, 123 tube and flushed tail. After having used the 170 neutral for awhile the tint kind of grew on me. Now I am not too sure if I will like the warmer tint on this order. If you don't mind, I would like to test out the tint first before deciding if I will keep it.

If I do intend to let it go, I will ship it to anyone who are interested for the same price less shipping costs. Since I can't ship lithium battery on my end, the light will come without battery and I will bare the shipping costs as a compensation.

flat-ray

Enlightened
Well, for any of you who are still interested, you may want to wait for me to receive mine first. I ordered one rotary with a black bezel, 123 tube and flushed tail. After having used the 170 neutral for awhile the tint kind of grew on me. Now I am not too sure if I will like the warmer tint on this order. If you don't mind, I would like to test out the tint first before deciding if I will keep it.

If I do intend to let it go, I will ship it to anyone who are interested for the same price less shipping costs. Since I can't ship lithium battery on my end, the light will come without battery and I will bare the shipping costs as a compensation.

I am interested. Let me know your decision.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only thing holding up this right now is that stupid f#@$%ing little hole plug for the rotary. The one so folks don't go "my light has a ding in the tail". Henry is supposed to have them by the end of next week from the company that makes them. For me, it's massively annoying because I want these shipped out and be done with this group buy. The plug does NOTHING except for aesthetics. It doesn't make it more water resistant or anything, but people like them in there. Aaaaahhhhhhh. Rant over.

What it means Trip, is that most of these are putting out 325 lumens.

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well Dan you're more than welcome to open mine and post pictures or beam shots. It's going to get used anyway, no shelf queens in my collection.

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only thing holding up this right now is that stupid f#@$%ing little hole plug for the rotary. The one so folks don't go "my light has a ding in the tail". Henry is supposed to have them by the end of next week from the company that makes them. For me, it's massively annoying because I want these shipped out and be done with this group buy. The plug does NOTHING except for aesthetics. It doesn't make it more water resistant or anything, but people like them in there. Aaaaahhhhhhh. Rant over.

What it means Trip, is that most of these are putting out 325 lumens.

Hogo, Thanks for the update, we appreceiate all you have done for us on these group buys.
I can't speak for everyone, but if at all posible, I would take mine without the plug. :eek:oo:

Last edited:

Trip Miller

Enlightened
Nice Dan! Thanks for intel. I don't need a plug either or I'll send you a $1 and if you want to put in in an envelope later that works but I am sure you want one and done. in any event thank you for your time and effort on this. I think everyone appreciates it as I sure do. Let me know if you ever get one in a sphere too.

Trip Out :)

darwin

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for the update, Dan. I'm also ok installing the piece later myself to have them shipped now. f5:

Though I guess that for a light like this and with the timeframe, I'd rather have that last little 1% to make it 100% complete and that much closer to perfect.

Appreciate the hard work you're doing, BS, and frustration that you're dealing with. It will all be over soon!

Latest posts