HDS Systems EDC # 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

diesel79

Enlightened
I just got my HCRI that I picked up in the marketplace this morning. Awesome light! This will be going with me everywhere and I finally know why there are all of these threads praising these lights. Thinking about ordering one of those titanium clips from Dark Sucks. the one it came with is kinds hard to slide in your pocket without lifting it slightly.

Edit: I found out the light I have is also one of the new XPG Models as well!

Last edited:

Tommygun45

Enlightened
Anyone have any word on shipping or the production facilities coming online or anything? I haven't been on here in a couple of weeks but I do now know that my HCRI Rotary is 3 weeks late ;-) I have joined the club.

the.Mtn.Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone have any word on shipping or the production facilities coming online or anything? I haven't been on here in a couple of weeks but I do now know that my HCRI Rotary is 3 weeks late ;-) I have joined the club.
Optimistically, the first shipments should be going out any day now.

mauiblue

Newly Enlightened
Optimistically, the first shipments should be going out any day now.

Pessimism is prevalent as posts by other members shown they have been waiting for months. I hope things will get better soon as I would like to own a HDS Systems torch more sooner than later.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

the.Mtn.Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pessimism is prevalent as posts by other members shown they have been waiting for months. I hope things will get better soon as I would like to own a HDS Systems torch more sooner than later.
Count me as one of those who has been waiting for months. I placed an order for a high CRI Rotary in late-December 2011. I just thought I'd try being optimistic for a change.

davyro

Enlightened
I've just done a little test with my rotary against a xeno eo3 with an 14500 as a lot of people are amazed at the output of the xeno on a 14500,its a flood light with hardly any throw.My conclusion was my rotary blew it away
the point of this little story is for those who are fed up waiting for your rotaries to arrive,they're worth it a tank of a light great beam to whatever level you want instantly,much better than any cheap imitations that exaggerate
the amount of lumen's there lights put out.Keep the faith!

the.Mtn.Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
I previously owned a high CRI Clicky and currently own a cool white Rotary, so I know HDS lights are worth the wait, which is why I am willing to wait.

diesel79

Enlightened
Do the clips from Oveready have a tight hold? I ended up selling a clip because the light fell out of my pocket. The one that comes with it holds well in your pocket, but it doesn't slide on without lifting the clip.

Last edited:

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was worried that there wouldn't be anymore Modoo clips. So I bought two.

From what I understand there awesome clips, I haven't heard any complaints about them

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do the clips from Oveready have a tight hold? I ended up selling a clip because the light fell out of my pocket. The one that comes with it holds well in your pocket, but it doesn't slide on without lifting the clip.

Give the very end a little bend so that it has a lip to catch the cloth

Status
Not open for further replies.