Hello, questions system leds to 220v

led spain

Newly Enlightened
I appear, I am called alive Sergio and in Spain, have been reading this Forum, which I can with my English evil. I have mounted some system of leds to 220v with http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.13552 regulator for 1 Cree R2, the idea was to put 3 or but leds with a single regulator, what instalais you who request yourselves well of price by Internet? And another thing in the last assembly I have mounted the LED on a heat dissipator and this I complete is put to 65ºC of temperature, this within the margins? Thanks for the answers and intention with this fabulous forum. :twothumbs

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
You will need three of those "regulators", one for each LED. You can use one to power three LEDs in parallel, but each LED will be driven at a third of its total power.

led spain

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for the answer.
This solution is the one that I have applied, 1 regulatory one to every led, and putting them in parallel they will have less amperage for led. you know about the regulatory one about 9 or 12 w (3 or 4 leds) in series to 700 mA for led? :D

Latest posts