Help: purchase minimag led from italy!!!

dgc

Newly Enlightened
No problem here with fenix-store nor lighthound.

They both offer free shipping for Fenix but I forgot about the discount at fenix-store (and just ordered an L2T from lighthound :ohgeez: )

Expect about 10 working days (no sundays or saturdays) for shipment, italian customs seem pretty slow.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Airmail Parcel Post and Global Priority (NOT the same as Global Express) will definitely be the cheapest. A Minimag 3AA will fit in light envelope. My guess is that it'll definitely be less than $10 to ship.

magmini from italy

Newly Enlightened
thank you very much, your help was been very important for me!! i've contact david chow by mail, so i think that customs fees are minimal...

Last edited:

dgc

Newly Enlightened
Global Priority Mail is not available to Italy, unfortunately.

magmini, if you want to buy some maglite definitely have a look at dlsenterprises.com . They accept paypal and if you mail David (the owner) first saying that you're a CPFer you'll get reduced handling fees. I bought a MagLED from them and had no problem at all. Search CPF for GreenLED's "CPF specials" thread for details.

MrFunk

Newly Enlightened
Hello,
can you contact me here, I have some flashlight if you want and I'm in France but I'm Italian
Thanks

magmini from italy

Newly Enlightened
...now i'm totally oriented to fenix lights, cause this forum...i must thanking for the bigger help to me; i want to buy a fenix L2T (most powerful, brightest and cheaper AA lights actually i've find), and a AAA format, again fenix, to doing a keyring :p

magmini from italy

Newly Enlightened
minimag 3AA is on of my favourite led light, but this new fenix L2T is tremendously efficient in beam's power for his pocket dimension...i haven't find in reviews a better flashlights in 2AA format, so i prefer L2T, also for a better simplicity in international purchase (you see free shipping, etc.)

Last edited:

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have the lights mentionned,
am from Europe,
know the probs (non interrested ppl, EXPENSIVE dealers, HUGE shipping from most US-shops)

* get whatever Fenix You are interrested
* from lighthound
* any Led-MM sucks havily, not worth the money. You will have no choice to get a Fenix also

magmini from italy

Newly Enlightened
i am expect a fenix civictor v1 wich i have bought for know fenix-quality-level (for the little price of $27...) and then i want do a second order where i will insert:

- Fenix L2T;
- CR123 body for fenix LxT;
- Fenix E0 or L0P for keychain (what is the best in your opinion?)

however i have reading on flashlightreviews.com the test of miniMag led 3AA and it's very impressive: it produce the same output of mag 3D!!!
...but it is 22 cm tall, it isn't reliable a pocket-size for a light...

but fenix have lighten me :-D, i'm become a flashaolic...

Latest posts