Hey Hubby...

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife laughed at this thread as well. My wife has her own forum that she spends hours on, so my time here isn't a conflict. Rather the conflict is whose turn it is on the computer. :laughing:

Darell

Flashaholic
geepondy said:
Sorry Darell, a WOMEN. Typed in haste and forgot to be politically correct. So how do you know anyhow, is it you?
Being accurate is quite a bit different from being PC! I ain't no "boy" and my wife ain't no "girl."

But I digress. No, I'm not the woman you're all looking for. We know who it is the same way that we know lots of things. We're smart. Well... some of us are, and those smart people share their knowledge with people like me.

rscanady

Enlightened
Darell said:
Yeah... 'cause there's only computers and internet where you live ??? :ohgeez: Busted!

ahhh contrair, she is at a beach house where there is no computers nor internet, nor do I think she would waste time going into town and findind internet cafe to post this thread, when instead she is spending time sitting in a chaise lounge, eating lobster and not thinking about a computer at all.... so there, NOT Busted!

Ryan

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
You're right again Darell. I should have just said female to cover my butt. However I still am not a hundred percent convinced the poster is a species of the opposite sex then myself. I consider myself only to be partially smart at best, but experienced enough in such matters that I could have come up with that post. So hopefully the truth will be reveiled to those of us that aren't so insightful.

Darell said:
Being accurate is quite a bit different from being PC! I ain't no "boy" and my wife ain't no "girl."

But I digress. No, I'm not the woman you're all looking for. We know who it is the same way that we know lots of things. We're smart. Well... some of us are, and those smart people share their knowledge with people like me.

dyyys1

Enlightened
I'm safe for the moment (not married) but I don't look forward to the future conflicts when I do find the right one. I guess I'll just have to add "flashoholic" to my list of requirements.:)

stevesurf

Newly Enlightened
Tooner said:
Let's make a deal, start doing the things you did when we were dating, and stop acting like a wife. I'll try to do the same.

"Your loving hubby"

Awesome!!! Seconded!