how do i get or make a mini mini mag?

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a blue mini mini mag. I seem to have lost the tailcap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif I'll donate it but someone will have to come up with a kroll.

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
may I ask how much all this is going to cost? If it is under about 80-90$ than i can handle it.

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an idea for the lighting. I might take a 5mm LED if it fits and stuff, and then feed it with a MN21/23 battery. I read it pumps out about 12 volts. I know that this might blow the LED because 12V is 3 times the max the LED is supposed to take, but Quote "the internal resistance of the battery will prevent the LED from frying". All this is from the flashlight reviews site on a solitaire mod. If your interested. http://flashlightreviews.home.att.net/mods/solitaire.htm

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
The battery is as thin as a AAA in the solitaire mod so with a little custom widening i can get it as thick as a AA and maybe I will add a longer spring....

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can have the kroll switch. I have bunches laying around. If you want to tinker, that's fine. If you want a very nice small light, take your money and invest in a sandwiche to put in the minimini mag. You'll need one with a MM+ converter.

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for the help everyone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

jaids

Enlightened
Hello all I am also new to the forum and I have a few questions:

could the cut down body be widened to fit a CR 123a?

and,

how is runtime affected?

thanks,

jaids

reefphilic

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
jaids said:
Hello all I am also new to the forum and I have a few questions:

could the cut down body be widened to fit a CR 123a?

and,

how is runtime affected?

thanks,

jaids

[/ QUOTE ]

No, the wall is not thick enough. The threaded part of the body.

reefphilic

Enlightened
No problem. I was thinking of fitting a cr2 into the minim@g some time ago but realised that the threaded part is too thin to be bored out. A cr123 is even "fatter" than cr2.