How do you carry your EDC?

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Knives are a definite no-no here in Singapore, I carry a Nitecore EX10 clipped to the inside of my pants/jeans/bermudas and have a Lummi Raw NS on my keychain which is on a P7 Suspension Clip so its EX10 on the right/left and the keychain on the other side or on the waistband. Mobile phone is a Samsung Note 2 quite bulky and needs a pocket all to itself.

yesfor

Newly Enlightened
Mine is usually will be kept in the front left pocket. Or usually I will take a bag with me.

UnderPar

Enlightened
It is usually clipped inside my front right pocket. In some occasions, I also use the holster or lanyard.

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Arc AAA is a great little light,,I just gifted mine to a friend who needed a small light
I have one that stays on my keychain (Arc AAA) so it's always with me.

I also have an Olight S15 that'll I'll clip into a front pants pocket if I feel the need to carry something bigger.

Chrisdm

Enlightened
I had a pocket clip installed on my Tain flute. That or a Tain ottavino hanging on a Tec suspension clip is usually with me.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Hello, I'm new to this forum but have been collecting flashlights about a year. Yes, I have the bug!

I was wondering what method many of you normally use to carry your EDC flashlights. Would you mind sharing? I was thinking the following may be different methods of carry.

1. Pocket
2. Holster
3. Belt (clipped directly to it)
4. Lanyard
5. Keychain
6. Bag
7. Car bin (glovebox, door well, etc)

I use all of the above, except for #2 and #4.

cowsmilk

Newly Enlightened
I had a pocket clip installed on my Tain flute. That or a Tain ottavino hanging on a Tec suspension clip is usually with me.

I'd like to see that.:)
As for me, McGizmo clipped to left front pocket and a AAA Maratac back-up light in my 5th pocket kit.
e8edatap.jpg

qu5e5u5u.jpg

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an olight i3s on my keychain and my spark sf5 is in my edc backpack with all my other goodies.

chnzwh

Newly Enlightened
A single-123A light in the pocket, usually my E1B or E1L (and I'm still waiting for my "defanged" E1DL), and a dual-123A light in my Hazard 4 reveille/Tumi Benning/Tumi Alpha, either my LX2 or E2DL.

I pocket carry the dual-123A lights from time to time as well.

I normally don't carry anything longer than a typical dual-123A light or thicker than a 6P.

416isToronto

Newly Enlightened
A Fenix LD01 is on a key chain with my car key, so that is always with me. The rest depends on what im wearing...with casual, often a single CR123 light on the belt or pocket. Always a Fenix PD35 in my work bag...

UnderPar

Enlightened
It is usually clipped inside my front right pocket. In some occasions, I also use the holster or lanyard.

Now its one clipped inside my right front pocket and another one, SC52w L2, in my left front pocket. And that's the only thing inside my left pocket.

wrdwrght

Newly Enlightened
I carry a Maratac AAA (and some other things that amuse me) on a dangler in my LFP.

It's always there for when I haven't grabbed/packed something more powerful.

caps

Newly Enlightened
I carry my Olight clipped in my front left pocket above my EDC knife.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

medicburke

Newly Enlightened
Zebra light in my 5.11 Messenger Bag. Soon to be a Prometheus Beta on my keychain. And when I get an Alpha, it'll be in the center console of my truck.

SIGconvert

Newly Enlightened
Clipped to my left front pocket with my Backup in a zipper pocket on the right if I am wearing my Vertx shorts.

meti

Newly Enlightened
It depends, when I go out with the dogs I carry a SRT7 with a conic diffuser and a D25LC2 clipped on my pants pocket and a I3S within the same. EDC the I3S in the pocket :D

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
I carry a Fenix PD32UE in a holster on my belt as well as a Fenix LD01 on my Leatherman Surge holster on my belt. Then I have a Fenix TK75vnkt in my backpack along with an Armytek Wizard Pro Warm and spare batteries for all these lights.

T45

Enlightened
My Blackhawk Lightweight Tactical pants have an organizer in the cargo pockets. I carry my Eagletac D25C clipped in one of the slots there. Keeps it secure and not rolling around in the bottom of a large pocket.

Negroj

Newly Enlightened
Zebralight SC62d clipped inside right front pocket.

Others rotate in backpack as spare.