How Do You EDC Your HDS RA Clicky?

nbp

Flashaholic
Clips, Clips, and More Clips. It's the only way to go.

~Ti Clicky gets a Ti wvaltakis bezel up/deep carry clip with Ti screws

~Clicky 140 gets a silver MOLLE clip

~Clicky HI CRI gets a black MOLLE clip

~Twisty 100 has a Ti Moddoo bezel up clip

~Twisty 85 Tr hasn't a clip but will probably get a Ti or SS Moddoo clip like the 100 when I remember to order one

I know many people hate the big ugly MOLLE clip, (I'm lookin' at you David ;) ) but I like them. They sit bezel up, and deep, which I like, and they hold on tight. I agree they aren't the most beautiful, but they do their job very well, just like the Ras they are on.

DM51

Flashaholic
I know many people hate the big ugly MOLLE clip, (I'm lookin' at you David ;) )
LOL! :laughing:

... but I like them. They sit bezel up, and deep, which I like, and they hold on tight. I agree they aren't the most beautiful, but they do their job very well, just like the Ras they are on.
That's a good enough reason - if it works for you, go with it!

Belstaff1464

Enlightened
5126985293_6528711c71_b.jpg

5127039777_fb77d73eb3_b.jpg

Clicky+Clip by belstaff1464, on Flickr

I have 3 Clickies that are part of my EDC rotation. The Fanta with no clip for when I want to pocket carry and I need it as compact as possible. The high CRI, pictured above, with modified clip and wrist lanyard when I need a more secure carry, and another Fanta with Moddoo SS clip clipped inside my Belstaff bag. I have a Ti that is stuck in Customs (long story) that will have a wvaltakis2 titanium clip when Chip does his next run. When I'm at work, I normally have 2 Clickies, one in my bag and the second in my pocket with F04 diffuser, as well as a Zebralight H31 for when I need both hands free.

Last edited:

ayglass

Newly Enlightened
You're right David. I know the MOLLE clip isn't pretty. It's just darn effective at "Hey light, stay here while I move through the woods".

I compromised and bought two!

I have a regular non-woods duty pocket light with a Moddo clip, a reflective paracord lanyard, screws from Dad, and the beacon mode is On. :cool:

This one doesn't have to be subtle....

EDC_clicky.jpg

- Andy

antikythera

Newly Enlightened
I keep it loose in my front left pocket with some paracord for grip. However, I had to make a pouch for my phone out of denim and paracord to keep the light from chewing it up! :shrug:

DSC_3043.JPG

Nicrod

Flashaholic
I keep my HDS 170T clipped to my right front pocket with a SS moddoo pocket clip:candle: