How Lazy are You?

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I mistype something on Google, instead of just hitting <SHIFT>+<HOME>, which selects the text, and then typing over it, I hit <ALT>+<HOME> which reloads Google (as my homepage) and in doing so, clears the text. Sometimes I have to go to the end of the text, and hit <END> first before <SHIFT>+<HOME>, and hitting <ALT>+<HOME> saves me exactly one keystroke.

I think that is lazy.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
I just bought a fan that has a remote control to turn it on/off/change speed from the comfort of my Barco-Lounger.

Well, that's in addition to the truly wonderful UPM programmable remote control sets that I use for lights and things. One remote can control 10 electric plug and their concomitant devices. Radio controlled, not line-of-sight IR...so I can turn things on/off in other rooms and freak people out. Works perfect for all my devices.

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just bought a fan that has a remote control to turn it on/off/change speed from the comfort of my Barco-Lounger.

Well, that's in addition to the truly wonderful UPM programmable remote control sets that I use for lights and things. One remote can control 10 electric plug and their concomitant devices. Radio controlled, not line-of-sight IR...so I can turn things on/off in other rooms and freak people out. Works perfect for all my devices.

I used to have a car stereo with a remote control. At first I thought it was ridiculous, but quickly became accustomed to not having to lift my hand off of the armrest to change the station, cd track, or volume.

R@ndom

Enlightened
When I needed to turn on the dome lights just then I used the screen of my phone to find a bic, used the bic to find a light and found the good old mag to whack the switch from the comfort of my bed.