How Much Is Gas In Your Area?

Tomas

Banned
[ QUOTE ]
2dogs said:
Tomas how much can I get for a slightly used wife?
BTW diesel $179.9

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, sorry, already have one ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tomsig03.gif

-= MICROSOFT FREE ZONE =-

Marty Weiner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Gas is...

I wanted to resurrect this thread since it's been a whole month and things have gotten worse.

You cannot find regular 87 octane gas in the L.A. area for less than $1.99.9 and that takes some shopping around. The norm is about $2.07 to $2.09.

What's it up to in your area?

marty

Saaby

Flashaholic

$1.67.9 for regular Saturday. Salt Lake is one of the lower areas, that's still crazy.

Greta

Flashaholic

I paid $1.99 for premium on my way out of Lake Havasu City on Saturday. On Sunday, in Phoenix, it was $1.99 for mid-grade and $2.09 for premium. Disgusting... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*

Sasha,
What can you expect in Lake Havasu around spring break time? Things are gettin bad, however it seems to be a bit cheaper around here lately than in other parts of the country.

$1.57 85 Octane a couple of days ago at Costco.

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Looks like I picked a bad time to buy a CR-V... We'll be using the Civic whenever possible... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Greta

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
LEDmodMan said:
Sasha,
What can you expect in Lake Havasu around spring break time?

[/ QUOTE ]

Spring Break has already started here. We have it for 6 weeks as the schools all over the country are staggered. The worst will be in two weeks when AZ and CA schools are off. I'm guessing that we'll be seeing mid-grade at $1.99 as well.

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
In beautiful Santa Barbara, California, 87 octane is selling for an average price of about $2.10 per gallon. I have heard that gasoline in California is more expensive because it is subject to stricter standards and goes through some kind of special process to decrease the polution.

Darell

Flashaholic

Wow! I'm about 15 minutes from Sacramento. Are there really full-serve stations around here? I had no idea that they still existed.

Marty Weiner

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think that gas stations in California must provide full service to anyone with a handicap placard but as far as specific full service pumps for everyone - don't know!

I pump my own as do the majority of drivers but I used to have a women work for me (she was in her mid 30s) who didn't know how to do it and needed help whenever it came time to fillup. It was hysterical to watch.

Marty

Darell

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
Marty Weiner said:
...who didn't know how to do it and needed help whenever it came time to fillup. It was hysterical to watch.

[/ QUOTE ]
There's a person who's custom-made for an EV if I ever saw one!

It always freaks me out when I drive up to Oregon and they won't let you touch the gas nozzle.

Bill.H

Enlightened

163.9 in western Maine over the weekend for regular (87).

Has anyone noticed that OR and NJ - the two states that do not allow self service - have gas that's cheaper than most of the self-service states? I'm jealous! (but I'm not moving!)

snuffy

Enlightened

Wonder if all those refineries in NJ have anything to do with cheaper gas there?

Tomas

Banned

[ QUOTE ]
Marty Weiner said:
I think that gas stations in California must provide full service to anyone with a handicap placard ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Close, but California can't take credit for that one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif it's a Federal requirement from the ADA since 1991 ...

BTW: I don't know the current price here right now - not time for my monthly top-up yet - I'll let you know then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

tomsig03.gif

-= MICROSOFT FREE ZONE =-