I got to use my new toy!

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Imagine a Kroma-like version with "Turbo Boost" temporarily, super overdriven, colored, Crees, with a disorienting, fast, strobe rate, alternating between red, white & blue.

Is the new Cree'd P1 a good attention getter with its strobe? How fast is the strobe?

I'm feeling all giddy & slightly disoriented just imagining owning my first light with a fast/very bright strobe feature. I think I've decided on what my first 2007 light will be...something with a powerful strobe. What do you Guys recommend?

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Not in any specific order of preference:

Gladius
Surefire 6P with a setup like FF05 has (G&P 3w LED w/strobe switch)
EternaLight

[email protected]

Newly Enlightened
I'll have to show this post to my spouse - she just rolls her eyes when I try and explain how useful a strobing flashlight could be :laughing:

munkybiz_9881

Enlightened
I use the strobe mode on my gladius all the time for that very thing, used the P1D-CE last night to direct traffic around an accident(gladius was charging). For me strobe feature on "my EDC's" are a must have.

Also use the strobe mode while doing tactical raids, and mean dogs don't like the strobing effect much. It's pretty cool, you can back a dog up where ever you want, they want nothing to do with the strobing light.

Just had to add My $0.02 about the strobe features now-a-days.....:nana: