i need a few prayers

raggie33

*the raggedier*
thank you everyone i called dad earlier they arived here in ga safe.he said she is at some kinda home or sopmething now i forget word,since my sister lives on second floorapt.there going to look for a place for them to live tomorow i likey will goto dads monday or tuesday.and then he will drive me to sisters and moms new place.

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie,

You said, "i dont deal with this stuff well." Yeah, I don't know anyone who does. We each do the best we can with it. And that's good enough.

My warmest thoughts are with you.

Paul

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
I'm an agnostic, but it doesn't mean I can't pray. I lost my mother last year, and my father this year. It's rough, but you will eventually have to move on. Sympathies, Raggie!

Larry

raggie33

*the raggedier*
sorry for ya lost larry and thank you everyone for the good thoughts and prayers.i still have no clue what i will evben talk about to my mom.its kinda easy to set her off if i recall .if all goes as planed im leaveing monday.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can understand raggie. It often is hard to say things to some people under tought circumstances.

I really don't know my mother, I last saw her when I was about 6 years old but I do know where she is at. I do know where she is at however. Your situation is harder, I don't know my mother so I don't know what I am missing.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
hiya everyone today i am at dads arived there yesterday.saw mom my real mom today. like i said it was a long time since i saw her.it was pretty hard she is in a wheel chair that has to be pushed. and she looked so diferentif she wasnt with my sister id never knew it was her.i didnt say much didnt have no words.(a course my grandmother was there to she cant stay by her self she is my dads mom not moms mom, she wasnt to pleaserable to my mom and when i explaned that it was my mom she said she dont look like ya mom at all a course my mom heres this.and this was all within 5 minutes a me seeinh mom first time in so long..after that my mom n sis took moms car but sis drove. to a house there looking at me my dad and his mother my grandmother followed in are car. while at the house my dad toalked to realoter and i talked to mom. we a course talked about computer she likes em to. then the weather since she is from fla and it was like 28 here today it is always like warm in south fla. im very glad i got this oputotory to see her again. o btw they got the house they move in tomorow and close in a few months i think they rent at first{im confuused).i may stay with em for a bit to give her meds and etc etc.i still aint got all this in my head yet. was very hard to keep my eyes dry.but i did. well thanks for listening everyone. im lucky to have cool poeple like u.i think my mom will ike ga .they say it wont be long she has left..but god works in his mysteeis ways i pray a lot.for all of ya and her and my family lately im on dail up btw.on dads pc i have to type quietly they sleep so early.i will be movieng mom n sis at like 10 am. i am mr mover latelly i wont move my self ill just stay with mom if she needs me but keep old place she moved n sis did though tomorow they do.man im makeeing less snece then normal peace to all

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Thanks for the update raggie!! Don't forget to take care of yourself as well, you gotta be healthy to take care of them!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
thought id update some more. im with my mom now.she has hopsice now and at the end of her journey she has declined a lot this week. and is bed only . at this poitn hopsice says just give her what she wants and there bringing meds to stop her ain that are only given to termnily ill patients.. been a rough week. makes ya stop and think.makes me try to be a more kind and careing person and to stop and take in wht this world has to give. just gave my mom her pain meds .she hasnet eaten much in few days mayeb like 1 cup a yougert.we give her what she wants .but she dont eat.i also gave her my xmas presnt.i still cant belive how fast cancer can take ya a few days ago we was going to make a wheel cahir ramp but today andyeerday she cant leave bed. and cant controll her self.well i better go i gota get sleep long days around here.take care eceryone and merry honlidays

McShawn

Enlightened
Hope all goes well raggie. The holidays are especially tough time to ill loved ones. Take care and we will pray for your family.
Shawn