I think I was being hit on here in CPF.

verbie

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif whoever that person was shouldnt feel bad. many others, including me, have thought that the person in the avatar is Jon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

greenLED

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

verbie

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
if i hit on anyone here it would be

[/ QUOTE ]it would be..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sssh.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
verbie said:
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
if i hit on anyone here it would be

[/ QUOTE ]it would be..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sssh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]lol id never tell

verbie

Enlightened
haha.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

(well, good nighty, raggie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif)

leadfoot

Newly Enlightened
I was thinking about converting to Pila's. Now I find out she's not Jon but Denise. So much for that idea.
Jon please post a larger picture

Leadfoot

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
just in case anyone was wondering im not a penquin

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif ... man do I feel stupid... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/stupid.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Boy, I hope you tell Sasha before you do so she can tune the servers to handle the extra load (maybe drop the "latest threads" query or something).

If I looked like Jon's picture, I'd probably post a picture of some ugly old fart so I wouldn't be bothered while trying to talk about flashlights.

As it is, I probably look more like the ugly old fart I'd go to to get that picture...

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
I know who raggie would hit on! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/aaa.gif

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
LMAO....I don't think really posting a nakey pic would be appropriate out here...Plus I would be in really big trouble.

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
UncleFester said:
Jon, just don't post any nakey pics of YOU. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I like CPF, but not that much! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

udaman

Banned
[ QUOTE ]
JonSidneyB said:
LMAO....I don't think really posting a nakey pic would be appropriate out here...Plus I would be in really big trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

WooHoo!!! Nekkid pics of Denise, yeah baby...Paypal sent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif Oops, in my excitement I forgot that I hate Paypal with a purple passion, and will never use them again. Uhh, US postal MO then? So if you read the rules, it is completely appropriate to send lots of nekkid pics or links via PM request /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hah, I knew that pic was going to get ya in trouble sooner or later. But then where is Okichick these days? I was thinking maybe put that 'stud-muffin' pic of you she posted when you were in your yut, and use it in your sig line? But then, that could be more trouble as the n00b femails might think that he was your b/f and try to get you to dump him so they could have a try /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Really, Denise so young like "21"???, I would have thought late 20's early 30's (Doh, udaman puts foot in mouth again, loses chance to keep Denise happy while JSB and OkiChick are cavorting around Cambria later this month).

Well I thought I'd play it safe, you know, put Gaaawdess Supreme Jessica Alba as my avatar...seeing common sense that even an ordinary Gaawdess wouldn't have the time of day to lurk on CPF. But maybe I was wrong.

Anyways, Ginseng was teasing me about changing my avatar to a different hottie. I had an idea, but now I'm not so sure that's a safe idea. Only a few of the music fans here, primarily those who live in Asia; even know who Lee Hyo-Ri is. A hottie and lead singer of long popular Kpop (Korean) all femail girl group, Hyo-Ri is set to star with Jackie Chan in a movie this year. But since n00b's here don't know who she is, best to keep a known Gaaawdess as my avatar???

00352839_2.jpg

And I repeat, that's not me next to Hyo-Ri in this pic, I'm not THAT old...yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Can't get enough of Hyo-Ri

coachbigdog

Enlightened
Hey Jon,I hate to break the news to ya,but you weren't being hit on.It was Denise being hit on! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ZDP189

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
sithjedi333 said:
so who's gonna fess up?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a newbie, but it wasn't me. That penguin though, is <font color="red"> HOT</font>! Got a sister, li'l penguin?

Anyway, it's an old trick on knife, flashlight, R/C, etc. trading forums to put an attractive girl's face on your avatar to get good deals. By the time the users find out you're a 40 year old hairy ape with flatulance, you've bagged every free offer in the forum.

I suppose it works both ways. If you are a hottie, posting a picture of 40 year old ape, or in any case an overtly male avatar, might stop creepy guys from hitting on you. <goes rummaging around looking for a picture of a jet fighter>

OT, I've been meaning to ask... what's this: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dedhorse.gif looks kinky.

Latest posts