I think I'm way over the deep end...

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
TigerhawkT3 said:
I dream about my flashlights regularly. Although they always work in reality, they often malfunction in my dreams.

Nasty, I also dream of flashlight malfunctions now and then...they are usually really dim (like a HDS on minimum setting) but I'm needing like 60 lumens to light stuff up!

CFU

carrot

Flashaholic
I dream occasionally about what flashlights I need to get -- the latest I remember being an Inova T3 or maybe XO2.

Nereus

Enlightened
infection0 said:
Before I came to this forum, I used to belong to the forum named LD4ALL, which taught people to control their dreams and do anything they want. One method to gain control of a dream (all you need to do is become aware you are dreaming, after than you're good to go) is the Dreamsign. You are in a perfect position to perform one of these. Every time one of your lights malfunction, you will know you are dreaming. Easy enough, right? If one of your lights malfunction and you'd like to know if you're dreaming or not, hold your nose and breathe through it. If you are in a dream you will be able to breathe normally. :)

You get control over your dreams by buying so expensive flaslights that they are completely bullet-proof and simply can not get out of order. So if a flaslight does not work you know immediatly you are dreaming!

-N

infection0

Newly Enlightened
Exactly! The same thing happens with light switches too. They simply don't work in dreams... our subconscious hates light or something :)

Latest posts