If you could design a led flashlight.

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would create a reduced size drop-in module, similar to a P60, but scaled down. This way you could customize the light to whatever your needs were. I'd fit it to a AA/123 combo body. Then I would design a custom resistor piece that screwed on in-between the head and body that could be user customized with replaceable resistor boards. Tail clicky. 2 mode.

So, a AA/123 light that could take drop-ins. User selectable resistor modes. About the same size as an L1. Completely upgradeable, customizable to new technology.

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
I need a light for work and if I could design one it would have the following features

1. Headlamp like a Zebralight H60
2. Run on a single 26650 (for longer runtime)
3. Titanium for lightness
4. McGizmo clip installed so I can clip it to my vest
5. Variable output control ring like a Sunwayman v10
6. Neutral tint XML driven at 1.5A
7. A lanyard clip so I can hang it around my neck so I dont lose the dam thing

sunny_nites

Enlightened
Good point, a lanyard attachment is a must!

WmArmond1 - I like that idea about the meter. Remember about 10 years ago or so, a lot of batteries came with a simple meter built into the battery. How hard could it be to add one to light?

S1LVA

Enlightened
Perfect light for me is in the form of the Moddolar pocket with a few tweaks. It would have an electronic switch and the UI of an HDS clicky. The triple xp-g would be available in your choice of tint. You could also choose the battery tube just like the current available Moddoo offerings.

I would have one that is a warm tint. I'd also have the 1x18500 and 2x18500 bodies to switch back and forth.

Now I will go dream of this light.

S1LVA

Latest posts