Imalent LD70 4000 lumen keychain

Sealed battery light is a deal breaker. Once that battery wears out the light is equivalent of broken. Silly bright, and a silly light.

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sealed battery light is a deal breaker. Once that battery wears out the light is equivalent of broken. Silly bright, and a silly light.

True about the sealed battery.

But for me lights are a hobby. I'm constantly collecting new lights. I expect I'll get bored of this one and have gone on to another light long before the battery wears out.

Optiblue

Newly Enlightened
So this can maintain 900 lumens for 45 minutes?

Yes 900 is no problem. I was doubtful it could maintain 2k for 1.5min and 4k at a minute, but it can as long as the light was off and cold to start. It actually ramps down to 900 lumens when it overheats! LED's like engines start struggling at max power, but run them at lower RPM's and and they just cruise along. 900 lumens is less than 25% of the XHP 70.2 ability and its only luke warm. It is super flood though and the LD10 with the older gen LED throws better.

Yeah, sealed battery is quite dumb for a pretty expensive light! That said this isn't my main light, but nice to have something so beasty on those occasions I didn't bring my EDC. 4K flood at night is super impressive when showing friends! Sucks to be the "flashaholic" in the group when during a power outage to not have a light!

Last edited: