Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been slightly depressed and for some reason it cheers me up to buy certain things. In normal circumstances I wouldn't have bought all these in a 3 day period, but I would have bought all these eventually. I guess I'll have to eat cheap and not go out this week.

Surefire fury
Surefire G2X Pro
Surefire 6P (For a build)
Malkoff M2D M61 (high/low)
Malkoff M2D M61
Jetbeam PC10
what Fury? single output or two mode?

I have the P2XD Fury Defender (single mode) and it's sooooooooooo amazing, you're gonna love that light!

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been slightly depressed and for some reason it cheers me up to buy certain things. In normal circumstances I wouldn't have bought all these in a 3 day period, but I would have bought all these eventually. I guess I'll have to eat cheap and not go out this week.

Surefire fury
Surefire G2X Pro
Surefire 6P (For a build)
Malkoff M2D M61 (high/low)
Malkoff M2D M61
Jetbeam PC10

Hehe. Do what makes you happy within reason. :D

Was just thinking, this entire thread undoubtedly makes flashlight manufacturers smile. :D

Sparky's Magic

Enlightened
Vinh's XP-G2 @ 3.42A. on thick copper PCB. 4mode, new XP-G2 specific smooth reflector. For a bored C2 with a McClicky. Now, this should really 'rock'. The 4 mode will be good as it has moonlight, low, med., high with memory.

NowIC

Enlightened
ROFIS JR40 CREE XP-G2 LED 2xAA Transformable Flashlight - I do quite a bit of hands-free work on the job and I don't like wearing a headlamp. Most of the time I use the light while carrying in my hand though so this will give me the flexibility to carry normally like a tube style, and then convert it to the right-angle configuration and clip to my shirt or tail stand when hands-free is needed.

Still waiting for the Orbita Lighthouse I posted about earlier. Ordered it two weeks ago. Orbita took a week to ship it, and now the Fed-Ex tracking update shows it left the last location 5 days ago and hasn't updated since! Ugh. Anyone remember those old ketchup commercials?

T45

Enlightened
Just got my BlackShadow padme and waiting for my Surefire G2Z body to arrive. That will take care of the extra G2 nitrolon tail cap and Z44 Bezel I have on my desk.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
ROFIS JR40 CREE XP-G2 LED 2xAA Transformable Flashlight - I do quite a bit of hands-free work on the job and I don't like wearing a headlamp. Most of the time I use the light while carrying in my hand though so this will give me the flexibility to carry normally like a tube style, and then convert it to the right-angle configuration and clip to my shirt or tail stand when hands-free is needed.

Still waiting for the Orbita Lighthouse I posted about earlier. Ordered it two weeks ago. Orbita took a week to ship it, and now the Fed-Ex tracking update shows it left the last location 5 days ago and hasn't updated since! Ugh. Anyone remember those old ketchup commercials?

I've always been intrigued by those Rofis swiveling lights. Enjoy it man!

— Sent from my unreleased, next generation iPad 44 running iOS 'M' (to be released in the year 2036) that Steve Jobs gave me personally using Tapatalk QuadHD 7 posted by TweetDeck 97.5.2.

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your transaction is complete and we have shipped...
Product: SureFire C2 - Custom Bored HA - Gray
Options: Bezel Ring/Lens - 16. Smo Steel - Polish + UCL
Tail Switch - 5. McClicky - Black MEDpress

Bored C2 number four incoming for my collection. I really dig Overready. :D

weekend warrior

Newly Enlightened
Ordered a Sunwayman D40. Very excited. :twothumbs
Also bought one of those $5 "300lm" Chinese lights. I'm intersted to see how long it lasts before melting.

creyc

Enlightened
A bunch of bare Nichia 219 LEDs for mods, various MPCBs, a cheap 501B and a C8 light. And somewhere, hopefully, is my SC52w!

A few non-light items, titanium key clip and a spiderco also on the way.

NowIC

Enlightened
I've always been intrigued by those Rofis swiveling lights. Enjoy it man!

— Sent from my unreleased, next generation iPad 44 running iOS 'M' (to be released in the year 2036) that Steve Jobs gave me personally using Tapatalk QuadHD 7 posted by TweetDeck 97.5.2.

Thanks. I'm hoping it can stand up to harsh environment and that the runtime specs are accurate.

JohnSmith

Enlightened
Nitecore SRT6 and I'm psyched. Just learned about it today and it instantly grabbed my attention in terms of features. It's reminiscent of a pocketable UB3T, which I owned and only sold because it wasn't pocketable.

NowIC

Enlightened
4 AAA Eneloops
4 AA Eneloops
2 10440s eFest
a couple battery cases
Sayno / Eneloop charger