Old timers.. what are you down to in the flashlight department?

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
You don't know what an ARC-P is?

You joined in 2022, you probably don't know what it is. Back in the day when I first joined, (lol, I had to walk up hill both ways to get to the forum :p ) everyone had a super high opinion of the ARC keychain lights. They would last forever, they had what I consider a cheap, what was it, a 5mm Nichia LED? P was premium edition, it had a few more lumens.

I couldn't handle how blue the light was from the ARC lights, I opted for the whiter light version. I have no idea what happened to mine.

Holy... they still make them and still sell them?!

ragweed

Enlightened
You don't know what an ARC-P is?

You joined in 2022, you probably don't know what it is. Back in the day when I first joined, (lol, I had to walk up hill both ways to get to the forum :p ) everyone had a super high opinion of the ARC keychain lights. They would last forever, they had what I consider a cheap, what was it, a 5mm Nichia LED? P was premium edition, it had a few more lumens.

I couldn't handle how blue the light was from the ARC lights, I opted for the whiter light version. I have no idea what happened to mine.

Holy... they still make them and still sell them?!

Thanks for bringing it up.! I thought He/She was being sarcastic. :bowdown:

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I seen Ark and thought it sounded a lot like the Arc I know.

I was on here back when I had to use dial up internet to get here. I know Arc I'm on my third one. They aren't around anymore at best you can buy a Peak.

Attachments

• FDC217CB-D9D6-4E1B-8F95-0FFE1E22D206.jpeg
    FDC217CB-D9D6-4E1B-8F95-0FFE1E22D206.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Ironically, I could afford them back in the day. But didn't appreciate them. Different story, today. Still trying to snag a camo. version of the one I got off of eBay. Maybe one day....

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had a CMG Infinity Ultra-G back then when Arcs were popular. Liked the AA form factor. After I stopping using incans I mainly used a couple Surefires as my only lights (lost the CMG unfortunately) for the better part of a decade. Last few years I mostly moved over to Streamlight stuff, plus an HDS.

Not really into using old flashlights. Ironic.

Latest posts