Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

azglocker

Newly Enlightened
Received a Streamlight strion and holster today. standard 260 lumen model but very happy! performs to the same levels as my Stinger, in a much more compact size.

Last edited:

LanWolf

Newly Enlightened
A traffic wand and a red filter for my fenix ld12

And some new trits to replace my broken one in my tec istope fob (dropped the keychain where it was on yesterday, trit didn't survive :( )

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
Crelant 7G5CS T6 neutral w/ aspheric head. It will be my neutral thrower. Good deal from madecov for the light.
I've bought a light every month so far this year. Time to wait a while until the next one comes in the mail.

creyc

Enlightened
Just got a bunch of goodies in the mailbox today. My first flashlight host, a 6P, bored and custom HA. A new H502W headlamp and a bunch of bare LEDs and MCPCBs. :D

välineurheilija

Enlightened
A Malkoff M61NL from Oveready.i have ordered stuff from them about four times and every time it takes only a week to ship to Finland :goodjob:

archcat74

Newly Enlightened
This little beauty arrived in the mail today - VERY IMPRESSED!

Got my PD35 today! Gotta say I LOVE it! So much more compact than my Olight M20 EDC which normally lives on my backpack.
So bright too.....

Walt74

Newly Enlightened
My first "proper" flashlight! Supbeam X40 - direct from China. Hope it doesnt take too long :)

Etsu

Enlightened
A Quark QP2A-X with the cool white gen 2 LED (I really wanted neutral, but they don't seem to make those), ordered from the US (I'm in Canada).

Plus, a super-cheap AAA light ordered from DealExtreme, just as a test to see if that site really works as promised. (Free shipping at that price? China must subsidize the shippers.)

Given the long shipping times I've heard of USPS first class package mail, I'll probably have the thing from China before I get the light from the U.S. :shakehead

TotalDbag

Newly Enlightened
Titanium Olight S10 Baton
It's from a buddy of mine, and he says the green tint isn't prevalent in the one I'm buying.

Last edited: