Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
As of this Friday..I'll have a Nitecore EA4 and a 4-pack of Eneloop AA batteries on the way from Amazon.

(Need to wait for my paycheck to hit before I order my new light.)

Redhat703

Enlightened
1. SF E1B
2. 47 Quark Hi CRI AA
3. Malkoff Wildcat + MD3 + MD4

Sure this week is a long week....:hitit:

averagejoeamerican

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered a Zebralight SC300 MKII, a Nitecore 18650 spare battery and a Nitecore charger. I am obviously new to the forum and new to high performance lights. I hope I am starting with a good choice?

I actually bought it for my wife so she can have a super bright light that is tiny enough for her not to complain when she goes on a walk later in the day or if she is out after dark.

I carry a Streamlight ProTac HL 600 lumen light that I bought when it first came out last year. I have a feeling I have been bit by the light bug and I will be buying more expensive high power lights lol.

Ishango

Enlightened
I just ordered an Olight S80 Baton. I like the Baton series from Olight a lot and this light will replace my X-Glow R1 which currently is my only directly rechargeable light.

For those that do not know of this light (couldn't find it on here): The X-Glow R1 is a thick bodied rechargeable light which uses an intern, unspecified brand, NiMH battery. Thanks to the optics it gives a bit of a square shaped beam, which looks quite odd when using it. I currently use it only as my nightstand light and often grab it when I want to look for something in the attic. It puts out ~220 lumens and steps down very quickly.

Ishango

Enlightened
And I just ordered an Olight S10-L2 as well. I like my original S10 already and like the idea of the slightly improved L2 enough to buy it. I should probably stop looking for offers for today though :whistle:

jcr71

Newly Enlightened
ThruNite TN12

thanks to their website offer. i was holding out for an sc6oo but this was a quarter of the price. it will be my first (fancy) torch :)

rowdys03

Newly Enlightened
EagleTac D25LC2 CLICKY, with the XP-g2 LED and C2000RC circuit. It'll be my first trip into good flashlight territory. No more "300" lumen Amazon lights (although they have served their purpose well).

nickso

Newly Enlightened
My Niteye Eye10-TiC showed up yesterday and my Nitecore SRT-7 showed up today.
Now looking to order the tritium vials to add to the Niteye.

Been a great few days :)

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
Brand New Natural HAIII LEEF 3x18650 c to c body. Last one in stock it appears.

Last edited:

T45

Enlightened
Just got a "perfect fit" P60 drop in from BugOutGearUSA.com. Yes, it does fit without the annoying "gap". Very Cool White LED.

Tomcat!

Enlightened
An Overready bored out SF C2 Centurion host with a McClicky switch, smooth brass bezel; 2x CR123 cell adapter; 2x TorchLab McClicky E series switches; a titanium E series tailstand shround. Am I pacing about in anticipation? Hell yes!
:clap: