Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not a light but, I ordered some RCRs from J2led and they came prompt and just as I hoped for shiny and new. ☺

Well, they'll help make things shiny.
Now I'm figuring my next addition, decisions ☺

Have a great day all.

uofaengr

Enlightened
Ah...the dreaded wait. I don't think there's a poster, here, who can't relate.
I've gotta give props to E2 Field Gear though. Shipped literally an hour or two after my order. Great guys there. If only I'd ordered yesterday I could've probably had it tomorrow ugh lol. Much better than when I ordered my recent TN12 from Amazon...took a full 7 days to ship.

thomas_sti_red

Newly Enlightened
This forum is killing my savings intentions :sssh: Ordererd last night:

- XTAR VP2
- Zebralight SC62
- Armytek Wizard v2 warm
- 2x Keeppower 18650 2600
- 2x Keeppower 18650 2900
- 4x Keeppower 18650 storage box

My first ZL, so excited!!
:party:

LessDark

Enlightened
I have a Eagletac MX30LC2C 3*Nichia 219B and a Fenix CL25R on the way, can't wait for when I get to go hiking with these :D

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
Knowing ZL, it will be good to go out of the box. Just use proper batteries and learn about all of that jazz.

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just checked tracking of my light from china and it occurred to my daft self that it was coming from the future of tomorrow.

Omg, what is going on, light traveling back in time, or did it originate in the past and I'm getting it mid beam to its future?

There shouldn't be any quantum mechanics in shipping my stuffs.
Now I don't know if it's old or new.
So if one could run an extension cord from Canada to China, the power would be from the future.. Ugh OK sorry had to leak brain matter publicly.
I fear spontaneous combustion in near future for thinking that.

OK, I ordered it in the past, and from the future it comes to my present ?? No,...I ordered it in the present from the future to get it, no..
I ordered it in the past future, and expect it in the distant past...ugh .....fffFFFOOOOMMMMmmm🎆

No, it's past future to future present. Crash 'n burn.
I hope it's not on, unless mirrors are allowed in scheme of things as it's coming from the future to post past to future again as it ages....
Sorry, I shouldn't have thought today, carry on.

OK, when it arrives, it'll be from 3.5 hours into the future, using Google, a plane at 560 mph, takes 10.41 hours over 5400 miles, allowing for 14 hour time difference minus departure time and arrival time,.,. Means my light is from the future past, again cranium containment issue occurring venting is imminent.

Last edited:

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last week was a great "Giveaway" week. I won an Imalent DD2R touch screen light with kit, two new 18350 Efest cells and a Nitecore EA11 to compliment my recent EC11 and EC20 acquisitions. I just got my Toxic Green Preon 1 and last night I ordered the Toxic Green Preon 2 to complete the set...

markr6

Flashaholic
TM16vn fresh out of the mail yesterday. Loving this light!!

TM16b.jpg

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
M3X Javelot. I don't need another big light but the great throw as well as a useable 3 lumen low sold me on the light. I should also be able to use my diffuser for my M2X on the M3X too. Thanks Going Gear

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
M3X Javelot. I don't need another big light but the great throw as well as a useable 3 lumen low sold me on the light. I should also be able to use my diffuser for my M2X on the M3X too. Thanks Going Gear
You bought the M3XS-UT Javelot right?
Nice.

I just realized that I had said that model once and was off a bit, the M3X is the Triton and M3XS is the Javelot.
Too close of numbering IMO.