Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

deadbatteries

Newly Enlightened
Nitecore SRT7, Xtar VP2 charger, 4pcs KeepPower 3400mAh protected 18650, three different whistles from Fox 40, TerraLUX LightStar 80 for the pocket clip.

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got my two MecArmy ss and ti yesterday to go with my CooYoos.
ss,cu,brush ti, bb ti, blued ti, MacArmy ss and ti.

Last edited:

ncgrass

Enlightened
Got an elzetta bravo coming plus some batteries.

Considering an armytek prime a1 warm or something with a higher cri led. Any suggestions?

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Today I finally found a Toby Pra BeadBomb vol.2.
It's blue titanium with green tritium.

Last edited:

Dr. Tweedbucket

Enlightened
Ok, so here's the deal.

I was going to order some stuff from the Fenix store and they had some special discount if you gave em your email and filled out a profile thing.... so I did, what the heck!
Then I ordered my PD35TAC and some other smaller key chain lights.

A day or two later I get this link to a blow out sale they were having. They had the E20 'shaker' lights listed for $26.95 That's 250 AA lumens for $26.95 ...3 power levels and a nice looking light. So I thought sure, why not and ordered a few of em since they were such a good deal. :rock: Well, I got them tonight but they sent me the 2015 model which is a no shaker / 4 modes and just a tad different design (smaller) body wise. I wonder if they ran out of the 2014 models and had to sub the newer light? .... or maybe they made a mistake, I don't know. Either way it seems like a pretty decent light.... the only thing is the beam is focused really tight, so I guess it's going to be good for pinpointing things rather than laying down a broad beam.

Sooo I have a few more lights coming later this week and then I'm going to do a photo shoot!

dpadams6

Newly Enlightened
Armytek Barracuda just arrived today. And a fenix tk35ue 2015 edition coming in a couple days.

Dr. Tweedbucket

Enlightened
These finally showed up on Monday. Now I'm waiting on the 18650 battery for the PD35TAC. The E20 is pretty sweet ... it has a more narrow beam than I expected, but should be good to focus on stuff.... very nice quality. The E05 is great for a keychain light ... heavier though than expected, but I like that it is beefy for its size. I haven't tried the E12 out yet. I have a few E01s coming today. Next I'm going to have to try a Surefire, a LED Maglite and maybe something else high end. I like the Nitecores, but they seem like a cheaper build... so not sure just yet.

1PO5lVR.jpg

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Grats Dr!
Fenix has new packaging it looks like, no more orange on package?
My Opus C3100 V2 hit my city today, woo hoo.
Thanks Gearbest!

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Loved the black and white!
It didn't even register to me, oddly as I used to shoot mainly in BW film back in the day of dinosaurs and stuff myself.

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Flashy, I don't want to go way off topic but,

Yup, just a PC fan running off a 7.2volt rc pack I use to start nitro motors with.. I'm not a battery expert but I firmly believe in cooling while charging. It should help keep resistance down a little bit, also aiding in keeping voltage down which in turn equals less heat.

Works great on my multi cell packs, long life out of cheap cells.
I cool the charger and cells.

Flashy808

Enlightened
Hey Flashy, I don't want to go way off topic but,

Yup, just a PC fan running off a 7.2volt rc pack I use to start nitro motors with.. I'm not a battery expert but I firmly believe in cooling while charging. It should help keep resistance down a little bit, also aiding in keeping voltage down which in turn equals less heat.

Works great on my multi cell packs, long life out of cheap cells.
I cool the charger and cells.

Oh cool nice. I'll be sure to make one from a PC fan too when cool charging! & yeah I was wondering what the batteries were in the battery pack. :)

Latest posts