Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got the shipping notice for what I believe is the only 90-CRI Mac's 3300L in existence. Yay!

Chris201W

Enlightened
An Olight SR51, 2 AW 18650 2600 mAh protected cells, and a Pila IBC charger should be shipping on Monday.

This will be my first foray into the world of rechargeables (at least for flashlights). I've always preferred the simplicity of primaries, but there's something about feeding the SR51 six primaries for every couple of hours of runtime that I just couldn't stomach. When it comes to something as potentially dangerous as rechargeable batteries, I'm more than happy to pay a premium for good quality cells and a good quality charger. Hopefully I've made good choices!

cnbmis

Newly Enlightened
--Finally shipped--hope to receive in a week or so:
1x UltraFire 18WG-T60 XM-LT6 5-Mode 1200-Lumen - Silver (1 x 18650)
(probably lucky to hit 500 or 600 lumens.. future purchase -- an efficient way to measure these...)
1x DSD 18650 CR123A Charger
4x UltraFire Protected 18650 3.7V 2400mAh Lithium Batteries
10x Green GITD Silicone Tailcap
1x Stylish 72-LED Blue Light Digit Alloy Bracelet Wrist Watch - Silver (every good order from out East needs something "stylish")
1x Roll and Tap Activated Digital LED Die (it was free, I like free)

--Pending from this order--who knows when

1x Bullet Shaped Copper Butane Lighter (roughly equiv to a .600 Nitro Express round)
1x USB output 2x1a lighter socket charger

Took a week to go from ordered to first shipment. Ugh. So go the joys of DX

I only have a couple lights for EDC thus far (lost my SF E2e some years ago), which brought me to DX & KD, though I have yet to order from the latter.

I am impressed with some of these orders .. and hope that I never get addicted to that level!

Chris

Deal4

Enlightened
I'm getting a barely used TK40 that I got from Marketplace for $50!
You could say that I am happy!

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Stainless Steel LD01
Two Elektrolumens XM-2s and LiFePO4 cells
Two Solarforce L2T hosts and a single level XML Solarforce drop-in
Couple Ultrafire C2s with 5 mode XML modules and a couple drivers for other projects

abbotsmike

Newly Enlightened
Not a lot really!
A pair of seoul P4's, one for my 4D magled, and one for my petzl tikka XP. I know the mag is not the greatest, and I'd love on of mac's xml dropins, but the funds don't allow for now (well, I blew it all on climbing gear instead!!) that and the mag as is does for my needs!
Also some CR123's for the niton tactical original that I found in a field recently! Might have to sort a holster for it too at some point...

Flashlight Enthusiast
Polarion Abyss Dual

Last edited:

TheTomas

Newly Enlightened
When it rains , it pours, so after only hanging out on this forum for a week or so, I ended up ordering a Stainless Fenix Ld01 and a Titanium Preon 2 within three days of each other. The Fenix was an impulse buy, because I caught it on sale at newegg, but the Preon 2 is the one I'm really looking forward to, since I'm going to have it sandblasted to match my Sebenza and my Embassy pen. I'll need to figure out how to protect the lens, but I've seen an example and I think it'll turn out awesome. Anyone sandblasted a light before?

Sparky's Magic

Enlightened
A Surefire Z44 / HA 111 bezel with UCL window, brushed SS ring to go on a C2 body and take a very tidy M61W. I expect this to be a rather good set-up with the gorgeous beam of Malkoff's drop-in. It was pretty tame with the KX4 head; it was close to a perfect pattern but not much light. :cool:

Hamaremon

Newly Enlightened
1. Arcmania Extreme-II CR123
2. McGizmo Haiku XM-L 3V
3. Muyshondt Aeon Ti

The Arcmania Extreme-II arrived this morning in perfect order.