Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

kamagong

Newly Enlightened
I bought a SureFire G2 off of the Bay. I don't exactly know what I'll do with it yet but I hope that I like it as much as the plastic P60 host I already have by NexTorch.

I received a black G2 myself earlier today. Fairly certain it's authentic, as evidenced by the non-LOTC.

28647333747_9a50623468_c.jpg

bykfixer

Flashaholic
IMG_20180720_174516.jpg

First lights in a while.

Bought stuff in pairs. One for now, one for later.

More classic goodies. A pair of EO1's, a pair of Industrial incans (for Yuji mod), a pair of Battery Junction t-shirts (one is for Mrs Fixer), not shown is a pair of Fenix difusers for making Rayovac Indestructables into a traffic wand.
The Junction tossed in a little promo keychain light.

IMG_20180720_192452.jpg

IMG_20180720_192535.jpg

They were on clearance.

Next time I need batteries there'll probably be more EO1's added.

Last edited:

flatline

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine fell out. lol.
In the older twistys they are not hard at all to remove.

Hmm...judging from the batteries mine came with it's from 2007. I've tried pinching the spring and boot and twisting but it won't budge. I gave up when I started worrying that I was damaging the spring (spring still looks okay).

I bought the clicky switch from Illumn when I bought my 6P but forgot about it until I saw that pic today.

--flatline

kamagong

Newly Enlightened
How did you remove the switch from the tail cap like that?

--flatline

Like bykfixer mentioned they just fall out. I removed the tail cap to install some batteries and the switch just fell out. The oldest G2s are like that. The cool thing is that if the switch should fail for any reason, the light is easily put back into service by removing the switch and replacing it with some balled up aluminum foil.

29667139618_09f3755a33_c.jpg

This light will now reside in my outdoors bag.

Thanks for the idea Woods Walker.

nimdabew

Enlightened
I for a M361NLMH head from malkoff, a new scout head from malkoff, and I am tossing around the idea of replacing my ZL H302WF with a AA version of the same. Floody and stuff. If I did that though, I would need to get a Nitecore MT10A so I could standardize AA Batts in my flight bag, but then I wouldn't get the higher throw and runtimes of my MT20C and I wouldn't use my old CR123 headlamp anymore... Decisions decisions.

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Malkoff Tricap.

The head band that turns Malkoff MD2 into a headlamp.

spare O-rings for the Hound Dogs and Lenses too.

I know. Really exciting stuff.

ZAWatchman

Newly Enlightened
EDCLT-2 two way pocket clip for my Tactician for head down carry.

I use a Raven Pocket Shield, think this might be better for rapid access than head up.

Latest posts